Hipowers

Stopped by Smoky Mountain Knife Works last week...In the used case were 4 HPs, $499+ttlf

Not sure if this is a good price or not, just passing along the 411.

The best deal was a CZ vz.52 @ 209...it's no longer for sale... Edited by Gotthegoods

AS I said before...All the good deals are in that end of the state!

ALWAYS and I swear ALWAYS in east Tennessee . I have missed a nice few 1911's and some Glock 30's . I foolishly made a run from here in North Tn at the stateline all the way to Chattanooga for a nice deal on a 45. My truck gets 18 MPG and I should have had a few refueling tanker jets fly along above me :rofl: but it was fun and I got my toy and still have it today :up:

• Like 1

ALWAYS and I swear ALWAYS in east Tennessee . I have missed a nice few 1911's and some Glock 30's . I foolishly made a run from here in North Tn at the stateline all the way to Chattanooga for a nice deal on a 45. My truck gets 18 MPG and I should have had a few refueling tanker jets fly along above me :rofl: but it was fun and I got my toy and still have it today :up:

Yes, the occasional long run for a gun is fun. But at some point, I got tired of all the driving and now have decided it's just not worth it.

For me, a trip to Knoxville or to Memphis is a real tiring thing. After the first hour, if that long these days, my legs and feet start aching, and I start questioning why I do this. The trip usually will cost me 50 for fuel, 10 for food and drink, if I'm lucky, and all day shot.

And I've done several of these. Every time I say not again.

So if I put all this together, I seem to think that's worth at least 100 of time and money.

It's got to be a great deal and something I just can't do without before I do this again.

You believe me...don't you?

• Like 2

So just out of curiosity, as an East Tennessean, where besides Bud's Gun Shop in Seviereville do y'all find these great deals over this way?  

From other  members on here . There are always great members on here that live where you are and they always seem to have what I'm looking for and at good prices. Most great deals are in the East Tn area . Some are in Middle Tn area . and in West Tn there is hardly any activity on here that I know of except for a few good members . No offense to West Tn but I hardly hear from or see anyone in West Tn except a few in the Memphis area . But all in all it's mostly in East Tn that have the good stuff and prices .

Edited by tercel89
  • Like 3

From other  members on here . There are always great members on here that live where you are and they always seem to have what I'm looking for and at good prices. Most great deals are in the East Tn area . Some are in Middle Tn area . and in West Tn there is hardly any activity on here that I know of except for a few good members . No offense to West Tn but I hardly hear from or see anyone in West Tn except a few in the Memphis area . But all in all it's mostly in East Tn that have the good stuff and prices .

That seems to always be the case. East Tennessee guys do seem to have a LOT of good stuff to sell.
  • Like 2

Gotcha.  Thanks.  I just made my first "classifieds" purchase a few weeks ago from TNcitizen22 up in Knoxville, and I have to say that he he was a great guy selling a great gun at a great price.  I had never really *seriously* looked at the classifieds until recently, and I have to agree that there are a lot of good sellers over this way.  I definitely keep my eye open a lot more now...

• Like 1

ALWAYS and I swear ALWAYS in east Tennessee . I have missed a nice few 1911's and some Glock 30's . I foolishly made a run from here in North Tn at the stateline all the way to Chattanooga for a nice deal on a 45. My truck gets 18 MPG and I should have had a few refueling tanker jets fly along above me :rofl: but it was fun and I got my toy and still have it today :up:

What 45 did you get here?

What 45 did you get here?

A Glock 21 Generation 2 that looked like it just came from the factory . I like the older Gen 2 Glocks without the finger grooves and WITH the bottom cut-out portion on the grip so you can strip out a mag in a hurry . Glock doesnt make the frames with these features anymore.

I told my wife that I was  going fishing for a few hours that day :cool:

• Like 1
I rally haven't found that many hot deals at Buds in Kodak, but Smokey Mtn Knife Works has had some the two times I have stopped. GT's in Rossville always has killer deals on used stuff and the occasional new firearm.
  • Like 1

Were this a Browning Hi-Power or clones?  $499 is a great price on one!!!  I miss mine.  Might have to break out the credit card and purchase one at the price!!

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1

I would guess the "clones" at that price, or some of the older police/military trade-in that were imported.but that's not a bad thing. Some of those are awesome.

I think you have the one that would round out my collection. LOL :)

Were this a Browning Hi-Power or clones? $499 is a great price on one!!! I miss mine. Might have to break out the credit card and purchase one at the price!!

These are not the clones you are seeking. ..looked like trade ins with a shooters grade finish
  • Like 1