Shootings in Chattanooga and Cleveland?!?!

Saw this reposted on a friend's twitter a little while ago, didn't realize it was near real time!

My prayers go out to the victims and their families. :(

CKDG500WIAAze7y.jpg

Just assuming it was an evil AR that did this it looks like the shooter did at least one mag and even more into the glass.

I know it is a fluid situation but it is hard to get a sense of what is happening. The mayor tweeting that it was a "horrific situation" doesn't help. I don't know about you guys - and even 1 person shot is bad - but horrific to me means multiple fatalities/kids/nuns etc...

Here's hoping that any good guys shot come through 100% and any bad guys are partaking in a dirt nap.

Mark

I doubt that will happen. The military is very uncomfortable arming service members at home. This makes them great targets at these recruitment centers. It also makes the civilians that work around these recruitment centers great targets too.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I doubt that will happen. The military is very uncomfortable arming service members at home. This makes them great targets at these recruitment centers. It also makes the civilians that work around these recruitment centers great targets too.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

You dont have to arm them at home...they should have the ability to be armed on bases and in places like this tho "check in and out process maybe?". They dont have to put a gun in every home necessarily.

You dont have to arm them at home...they should have the ability to be armed on bases and in places like this tho "check in and out process maybe?". They dont have to put a gun in every home necessarily.

By home, I meant US soil.

• Like 3
My kids were over near the cleveland mall when it was locked down. Glad when I learned it was just a precaution. Prayers for those affected in Chattanooga.

It was also reported earlier that there was shooting event in Athens at a military recruiting center at about the same time. I guess that was inaccurate reporting??? Edited by Wingshooter

By arming, I mean allow concealed carry at work for those that want to.  Have a Ready Reaction Force armed and ready to respond to all entrances of a base, so as many as would be needed for that.  Select service members should be armed, such as recruiters and those that are in isolated locations such as the two areas we are discussing now.

• Like 4

The Mayor of Chattanooga is speaking. 4 individuals were killed along with the gunman.  One police officer was wounded in the ankle.  Others also shot.  The same gunman attacked both locations.  The police chief said no other details would be forth coming at this time.

Edited by Moped

I sincerely wish the news media's would refrain from reporting anything before the smoke even has a chance to clear. They never have it right but just in a rush to be the first to report. I would rather be the 5th to report but the first with real facts so I did not look like a fool..............jmho                                  Prayers sent for the fallen soldiers and their families.................. :( :(

• Like 4