Shootings in Chattanooga and Cleveland?!?!

Eye witnesses say a man with a hi-powered rifle in a mustang convertible opened fire outside the recruiting center. Apparently several rounds were fired into the recruiting office and an ajacent office. Afterwards the shooter drove off and he wasn't in a hurry either.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Quote that I just heard on the news (News Channel 9):  "We don't know what is happening at this time."  Sounds like they are trying to lock down everything on Amnicola Highway.

And then a reporter is saying there is no longer an active shooter.

Edited by dawgdoc
They are saying there were 4 marines and 1 police officer shot .... Shootings at two different locations .... one at the Naval Reserve on Amincola and the other at the recruiting office on Lee Highway... they have shut down all flights in and out of the City

No shooting in Cleveland .... There were reports of an active shooter at Bradley Square mall but they swept through the mall and no shooter has been found and no shots were fired Edited by mcordell

its unclear.

best sources I have atm say shooting at military recruiting office(maybe, at TWO of these??) and at chat state college (?)

one victim confirmed so far (alive, condition unknown).

Cleveland, not sure currently.

Shooter(s) appear to still be at large.

half the country is en route to throw down on them ,,,, bafte, national guard, and various others.

They locked our glass doors.  This is getting serious.

Reviewed our policy on shooters:

Attempt to disrupt and/or incapacitate the active shooter by:
● Act as aggressively as possible against him/her
● Throw items and improvising weapons
● Yell; make noise
● Commit to your actions

Edited by Jonnin

They locked our glass doors.  This is getting serious.

Reviewed our policy on shooters:

Attempt to disrupt and/or incapacitate the active shooter by:
● Act as aggressively as possible against him/her
● Throw items and improvising weapons
● Yell; make noise
● Commit to your actions

Stay safe brother.

Anything in that policy about drawing concealed weapon and shoot suspected gunman?

Firearms are inconsistent with employee safety...   anyone caught with such may be terminated or disciplined and blah blah.

maroonandwhite, on 16 Jul 2015 - 1:33 PM, said:

Stay safe brother.

TY.  I am sure its fine, its miles from here, so my tongue in cheeky responses are just a /sigh at corporate lack of mentality.

Edited by Jonnin

I can hear Obama now "this was an isolated incident of workplace violence". Nothing to see here..

I hope everyone is ok. They are not giving out any facts just yet it seems. 

nope, they won't until they catch some of them.  This is wise -- bad guys got internet too.

Firearms are inconsistent with employee safety... anyone caught with such may be terminated or disciplined and blah blah.

Stay safe brother.

TY. I am sure its fine, its miles from here, so my tongue in cheeky responses are just a /sigh at corporate lack of mentality.

Yes this is our corporate policy as well. Rather stupid in my opinion, but I knew this when I hired on.

Firearms are inconsistent with employee safety...   anyone caught with such may be terminated or disciplined and blah blah.

Stay safe brother.

TY.  I am sure its fine, its miles from here, so my tongue in cheeky responses are just a /sigh at corporate lack of mentality.

Goes without saying, and you already know - better to be fired than dead. I trust you've already taken appropriate measures that cannot be mentioned to corporate.

Sounds like they got the shooter at the Naval Reserve Center on Amnicola Hwy. 4 Marines were injured there. But gunfire went on there for 20 minutes. This is from Foxnews interviewing an eyewitness.

Stay safe brother.

Well that makes sense haha. When you said that they locked the glass doors my brain said "that'll help".