Please Consider Becoming a TGO Benefactor or Authorized Vendor

I really need to pony up for the lifetime. I have been a benefactor since David started it and just renew it every year, don't even remember how many times that has been now lol. Worth every penny. The knowledge I have gained from here is invaluable. We could start a TGO tv show with some of the entertainment and drama we have sometimes but that's just part of it.
  • Like 1

I really need to pony up for the lifetime. I have been a benefactor since David started it and just renew it every year, don't even remember how many times that has been now lol. Worth every penny. The knowledge I have gained from here is invaluable. We could start a TGO tv show with some of the entertainment and drama we have sometimes but that's just part of it.

Unlike some of the folks here, I don't know everything, so the wealth of information on TGO has made the Benefactor subscription worth every cent.
  • Like 1
I re-upped for another year earlier this month. I enjoy the forum and the knowledge that you fine fellows impart on me when I have questions. Being able to look through the classifieds and list some things on occasion (have some scopes and other things I've been meaning to get out of the safe that will go up soon) is helpful as well.
Special thanks to TGO David and the moderators for all their hard work in keeping this a great place for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I re-upped for another year earlier this month. I enjoy the forum and the knowledge that you fine fellows impart on me when I have questions. Being able to look through the classifieds and list some things on occasion (have some scopes and other things I've been meaning to get out of the safe that will go up soon) is helpful as well.
Special thanks to TGO David and the moderators for all their hard work in keeping this a great place for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

So, recently I did a little thinking about what TGO means to me. I've been here for a number of years, enjoying the awesome service David and the moderators provide. I really enjoy being a part of a community of like-minded folks. The knowledge I've learned, the stories I've heard, the laughs I've had, and even the tears I've cried are a big part of my everyday life. Heck, I get up an hour early every morning before work, just to have time to get caught up on TGO. 

All of that led me to decide to go ahead and make a contribution to become a benefactor. I've gotten way more knowledge and entertainment than the cost of the membership.  I've never felt any pressure to donate here, and the service has always been free, but TGO deserves my membership money.

David and staff, thanks for this site and all you do.

• Like 5

So, recently I did a little thinking about what TGO means to me. I've been here for a number of years, enjoying the awesome service David and the moderators provide. I really enjoy being a part of a community of like-minded folks. The knowledge I've learned, the stories I've heard, the laughs I've had, and even the tears I've cried are a big part of my everyday life. Heck, I get up an hour early every morning before work, just to have time to get caught up on TGO. 

All of that led me to decide to go ahead and make a contribution to become a benefactor. I've gotten way more knowledge and entertainment than the cost of the membership.  I've never felt any pressure to donate here, and the service has always been free, but TGO deserves my membership money.

David and staff, thanks for this site and all you do.

Good commentary, kidd. This I think is pretty much the same reasoning for most of us.

I found the site when a past, now banned(He who must not be named) friend of mine told me of it. I was doing chemotherapy at the time and it gave me something to do each day.

I would read all the threads while hooked up to the IV drips, and it helped take my mind off the waiting.

I found I was pretty much in synch with the people here, so after sharing in the goodness for quite some time, I did become a Benefactor Member.

Gotta admit it did have a lot to do with wanting to have a semi-trustworthy(lol) audience to buy, trade and sell with; but it was also payback for all the time and help I had received from the people here.

I've met quite a few of our members, made friends, several really god ones, and had a wonderful time doing it all.

So the benefits are many, the drawbacks almost non-existant, and TGO David gets a little payback for all the work...and frustration I'm sure; that he has put into this.

Yeah...it's more than worth the cost. I urge all you who can to do so.

(Ok, bossman...when do I get paid for this glowing endorsement? lol)

• Like 3
I was in a small but we'll stocked gun shop a week ago. I mentioned that I had learned about them on TGO. They were surprised and not familiar with the site. I gave them info, and also sent them a note to check it out.

I don't want to just call them out here by name but if TGO david or other mod wants to solicit them for vendor status I'll gladly give the info via PM. I did my best as a customer to direct them toward TGO

I will say that if I was still in the gun business I'd have to look at it hard. There is a great group here and potential sales.
  • Like 1

My benefactor status ran out a couple of weeks ago or so and I will get caught up as soon as I recover from a new heat and air unit replacement and water heater replacement, both which went out on the same day!!  I'm hoping to go lifetime this go around though.

• Administrator

My benefactor status ran out a couple of weeks ago or so and I will get caught up as soon as I recover from a new heat and air unit replacement and water heater replacement, both which went out on the same day!!  I'm hoping to go lifetime this go around though.

We'll be here.  I never want TGO to be the reason why someone didn't have heat, hot water, food on the table, gas in their gas tank, etc.  I appreciate your desire to help, but please take care of the main things first.  :)

• Like 2