Obama: Conspiracy Thinking in Our DNA

At his dog and pony show on gun control last night, Dear Leader accused Americans of being paranoid about government takeovers, as were our revolutionary founders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk9l3brCenI

I can only paraphrase Patrick Henry's quote before the House of Burgesses in 1765 against Britain's abusive policies: "If this be treason [conspiracy], make the most of it."

• Like 3

This guy has systematically divided, chided, ridiculed, demeaned, weakened, robbed, lied, and screwed our beloved country over from the day he was first sworn in. When he wasn't doing that he was just incompetent, scheming, arrogant, narcissistic, and unpatriotic. I know I'm forgetting something....help me out here!

Humiliating-The-United-States_zpsbrzxs97

This guy has systematically divided, chided, ridiculed, demeaned, weakened, robbed, lied, and screwed our beloved country over from the day he was first sworn in. When he wasn't doing that he was just incompetent, scheming, arrogant, narcissistic, and unpatriotic. I know I'm forgetting something....help me out here!

I think you've covered all the essentials. Yep... read your post again...that's a pretty good list.

Can you photoshop that to remove his index finger so it looks like he's flipping us off? :stare:

Rush ... usually too much of a windbag & blowhard for me,  but he nailed this one.   Read his transcript on it from his site ... 

boils down to  "the whole point of the ex order is to take guns from people and he admits it won't stop crime,  but you are paranoid that he is trying to take guns from the law abiding folks".   

I was amused at his observation..

democrats "guns too easy to use, makes violence easy"

obama "you need extensive training to use it  (to the rape victim)"

here..http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/01/08/cnn_town_hall_didn_t_go_well_for_obama

Can you photoshop that to remove his index finger so it looks like he's flipping us off? :stare:

[URL=http://s896.photobucket.com/user/redintn/media/Humiliating-The-United-States_zpsyk0mbudp.jpg.html]Humiliating-The-United-States_zpsyk0mbud[/URL]

• Like 1

I'm sure it's just a bad habit he has.... :angel:

My dad did this.  A few others I have known as well.  Its not terribly common, but I can think of a billion other more important things to worry about than what that moron does with his middle finger.   It could be intentional, it could be a bad habit, and either way, I don't care.   If he did the right things for our country and flipped people off on purpose, we would be better off.