TGO Morale Patches

• Administrator

I know... the stainless steel tumblers aren't up for sale yet and here I am talking about something else.  Well, the tumblers should be posted on Monday (Memorial Day) and we'll do a pre-order window of about two weeks for them before I put the order in with the supplier, but I have something else in the works too.

A few months ago we talked about doing some morale patches.  It didn't get off the ground at the time, but I've sent out the proof image shown below to a few suppliers and am starting to get pricing back.  I intend to move forward with these pretty soon as well.

Right now I've been soliciting suppliers of PVC patches because they're a little cheaper and look better than embroidery, in my opinion, but I am willing to send it out to some embroidery shops also.

Let me know what you think.  I am also going to send our circular "icon" over to them to see what pricing looks like on them too.  But these rectangular patches would be the typical 3" wide by 2" tall design that fits most hats, jackets and packs with velcro tabs on them.

tgo-flag-patch.jpg

• Like 8
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, ballz71 said:

Just to get some clarification the pcv will have raised areas or will it just be like a sticker on a piece of velcro?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The intent is for it to have some dimensional characteristics but I do not have one in my hands to tell you what it's like.  This is all very preliminary.

I'm the oddball here, but I'd prefer PVC (I get stuff dirty easy and this logo has white in it). I like the idea of a round one, it would be a little different. Regardless, I'm in with whatever you get done...always happy to fly my favorite colors, thanks David.

13 hours ago, leroy said:

It dont matter as to the material... Think about doin an earth tone one for us "covert" low key operatives...

low key leroy...

Yep, earth toned preferred... I'm in for a couple either way.