BLM in Knoxville Gaystreet Marketsquare

BLM in Knoxville  Gaystreet Marketsquare

The Doctor does his best to ignore them going back to his car.

Watch the Protest leader about 30 seconds in, pretty much run away from the Doctor when he finally turns to him and hides in the crowd behind a woman.

Looks like a really good way to get run over.

Edit, I think this was a Recent Friday, maybe the 8th or 15th.  Not 100 percent certain.  I just heard about it today.

Edited by vontar

That girl that came running up with her arm in the air is one of the main instigators. Her name is J.T. Taylor. There is another video where she slaps a camera person. You can look on Facebook "Backroom Knox" or Youtube  "BLM protest assault Knoxville Tennessee *****WARNING Graphic Language*****

To me, with them preventing someone from going about their way is

KIDNAPPING

The crime of unlawfully seizing and carrying away a person by force or Fraud, or seizing and detaining a person against his or her will with an intent to carry that person away at a later time.

The law of kidnapping is difficult to define with precision because it varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Most state and federal kidnapping statutes define the term kidnapping vaguely, and courts fill in the details.

Generally, kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically asports (i.e., moves) another person without that other person's consent, with the intent to use the abduction in connection with some other nefarious objective. Under the Model Penal Code (a set of exemplary criminal rules fashioned by the American Law Institute), kidnapping occurs when any person is unlawfully and non-consensually asported and held for certain purposes. These purposes include gaining a ransom or reward; facilitating the commission of a felony or a flight after the commission of a felony; terrorizing or inflicting bodily injury on the victim or a third person; and interfering with a governmental or political function (Model Penal Code § 212.1).

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Shug said:

That girl that came running up with her arm in the air is one of the main instigators. Her name is J.T. Taylor. There is another video where she slaps a camera person. You can look on Facebook "Backroom Knox" or Youtube  "BLM protest assault Knoxville Tennessee *****WARNING Graphic Language*****

You sir are correct I believe.  Here it is.

Although I still think the bean bags and firehose would be effective, I think a bar of soap would be enough to send the J.T. Taylor running the other direction from the looks over her. The B.O. is probably what sent the dr back to the car. 

Edited by DT INC.
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, DT INC. said:

Although I still think the bean bags and firehose would be effective, I think a bar of soap would be enough to send the J.T. Taylor running the other direction from the looks over her. The B.O. is probably what sent the dr back to the car. 

I hate to point this out, it was pointed out to me, but in one first video, the arm pit hair is scary.  Just over 30 seconds in.

1 minute ago, vontar said:

I hate to point this out, it was pointed out to me, but in one first video, the arm pit hair is scary.  Just over 30 seconds in.

That is exactly what made me put my comment about the soap and the B.O. That skanks pits have more hair than mine do. Lifting her arms and heading toward the dr with that mess should be considered assault.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DT INC. said:

I'm thinking some bean bag rounds and a couple of well placed fire hoses would make these folks go back to the rock they came out from under.

Anything else from the Bull Connor playbook you'd break out on them?

• Like 4

Seems like the Knoxville and Knox County LEO's are scared of them and the biased news reporting. Letting them hinder law abiding citizens from going about their day. I'm sure if one of those law abiding citizens accidentally ran over one of the unlawful assembled Neanderthals that was impeding their progress, and damaging their property by beating on it. They would go directly to jail, not pass go and not collect $200. When I say "Neanderthals" it's not a white or black thing. There were both races there. I don't care what the color of your skin is, you act like a man and I'll treat you like a man. You act like a ??? then expect to be treated that way. I've worked too hard for my stuff for some assclown to be beating on it because something happened to some other assclown that wouldn't do as they were told

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0SOGoiZflYc?list=PLnXpmWXYNka9OF-cuJrrF_wwnrY1EZ7dK

Edited by Shug
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Shug said:

Seems like the Knoxville and Knox County LEO's are scared of them and the biased news reporting. Letting them hinder law abiding citizens from going about their day. I'm sure if one of those law abiding citizens accidentally ran over one of the unlawful assembled Neanderthals that was impeding their progress, and damaging their property by beating on it. They would go directly to jail, not pass go and not collect $200. When I say "Neanderthals" it's not a white or black thing. There were both races there. I don't care what the color of your skin is, you act like a man and I'll treat you like a man. You act like a ??? then expect to be treated that way. I've worked too hard for my stuff for some assclown to be beating on it because something happened to some other assclown that wouldn't do as they were told

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0SOGoiZflYc?list=PLnXpmWXYNka9OF-cuJrrF_wwnrY1EZ7dK

I laughed so hard I about spit my beer out. 

1 hour ago, btq96r said:

Anything else from the Bull Connor playbook you'd break out on them?

I actually had to google Bull Connor before I could respond to this . I think the hoses and bean bags would get the point across. The attack dog method he used seems a little much.

Edited by DT INC.
  • Authorized Vendor

What these people do is insane and should be punished. While the right to assemble is one thing stopping traffic on the roads is holding people against their will. It never fails the most obnoxious people are the ones flapping their jaws, carrying signs and threatening people instead of working for a living and being a somewhat productive member of society. Losers...all of them.

• Like 6

Miss an hour of work, send a bill to the city for your lost wages.  Since the city and police allowed it by not stopping it, they should pick up the responsibility.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, vontar said:

Miss an hour of work, send a bill to the city for your lost wages.  Since the city and police allowed it by not stopping it, they should pick up the responsibility.

This thread (linked below) is kind of going the other way. Apparently the cops should do as they did here and let folks do what they like. I mean that Doctors surgery probably wasn’t all that critical and those people will get over having their car hit, if there is any damage I’m sure they have insurance.

And no one was hurt or arrested (that we know of); isn’t that all that matters?

I’m just kidding I know folks will be split on what the cops do no matter what happens. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. But they are use to that.

When I was a cop that would have ended and traffic would have been moving through that intersection as soon as I arrived or people would have been in jail. I guess makes me one of the bad guys.

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

I mean that Doctors surgery probably wasn’t all that critical and those people will get over having their car hit, if there is any damage I’m sure they have insurance.

I'm so terribly sorry the doctor was inconvenienced. If his surgery is so critical, why didn't he leave earlier? What if he had a flat tire, or other car trouble? What about roads being closed due to an accident? i didn't realize he, unlike the rest of the world is entitled to delay free travel. 

As for the ones beating on cars or otherwise causing property damage, they should be arrested.