Extreme Danger: Brady Liberal With A Gun

Yikes!! "Hands shaking as I sit with this gun on my hip near all these children...." She on the 'list' yet?

She writes this and sounds half insane. It is a firearm, not a live rattlesnake. Edited by jonathon1289
  • Like 1

no kidding, its not a rattlesnake. it's not going to just jump out of her holster and shot one of those kids next to her, or go off and shoot a gas tank in a car and make a massive explosion that will rattle the earth. 

it's sad she is doing the minimum requirements, because there is a lot of potential to turn someone like her into a someone that enjoys shooting and respects the sport.

• Moderators

I wish no harm on anyone, but I do wish that someone that is planning on doing harm to someone attempt to do it to her. That way she could use it to defend herself and her child, and then maybe the light would click and she'd join our side.

I doubt that it would "end well" if it were to happen.

it's sad she is doing the minimum requirements, because there is a lot of potential to turn someone like her into a someone that enjoys shooting and respects the sport.

Yep, she needs to be responsible and actually learn more about what she is carrying. However, it is easier and fits the agenda to be in fear of the inanimate object and write posts about how easy it is to get a deadly weapon.
It will be interesting to follow this story. Maybe she will visit a range and actually learn how to handle/shoot the weapon and realize that it is a tool to be respected but not feared.

Yep, she needs to be responsible and actually learn more about what she is carrying. However, it is easier and fits the agenda to be in fear of the inanimate object and write posts about how easy it is to get a deadly weapon.
It will be interesting to follow this story. Maybe she will visit a range and actually learn how to handle/shoot the weapon and realize that it is a tool to be respected but not feared.

I guess 'Jonathan' minds think alike.  In fact, I couldn't resist posting a comment to that effect.  My comment is awaiting 'moderation' - we will see if it actually gets posted.  The following is what I wrote:

To the author:

One of your own, expressly stated goals was:

“…and finally be prepared to use it for protecting myself at home or in public.”

If you do not know anything about firearms, how to use them or even how to safely make sure that they are not loaded then you are NOT prepared to use it to protect yourself or your home. Of course, this probably plays best to your bias and justifies your desire to protest a company’s decision to allow others to exercise a basic, human right to be prepared to defend themselves.

If someone who knows nothing about firearms – and who knows that she knows nothing about firearms – decides to carry a firearm, that is not a reflection on the firearm or gun laws. It is a reflection on the decision making abilities of that individual. Of course, looking at things in such a manner would require individuals to take responsibility for their own actions rather than having the government dictate right and wrong to them and we can’t have that, now can we?

• Like 3
Liberal idiot quote from comments " Such a false sense security. Exactly how would a person carrying a weapon keep some one else from taking the gun from them.? To carry a weapon should require one to know martial art"

Gunfighting rule. Make your attacker advance through a hail of bullets. He might kill me with my own gun, but hes going to have to beat me to death with it because it'll be empty.

A gun is an equalizer. An 80 yr old woman doesn't have the strength or health to fight. Thats why she carries a firearm.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

• Like 1

How stupid do you have to be to buy something like that and NOT get training? There is a huge difference between can, should, and intelligence.

Or at least read the book that came with the gun. Libtards don't recognize personal responsibility. It's one of the main reasons I hate 'em.

• Like 2
Guest Emtdaddy1980
I considered commenting on the page but realized that logic and reason would be as understandable to those people as Farsi would be to me. Do you get put on a government watch list for saying Farsi or do you have to actually type IN Farsi? Anyway I digress....... pork,gang,gun,bomb,
Guest Emtdaddy1980

She writes this and sounds half insane. It is
a firearm, not a live rattlesnake.

Her attempting to CC a live rattlesnake is an article I'd be interested in reading.

I wish no harm on anyone, but I do wish that someone that is planning on doing harm to someone attempt to do it to her. That way she could use it to defend herself and her child, and then maybe the light would click and she'd join our side.

I doubt that it would "end well" if it were to happen.

Do you think she's actually going to load the thing?

I found the article to be the most insulting thing to women I have ever read outside the pages of Hustler.

Tell that to the dudes at Ms. Magazine since at least half of the comments seem to be from "guys".

Edited by Garufa

What kills me about this article and the people that commented on it (for the most part), pretty much said all gun owners are unstable, irresponsible individuals that should be controlled.  When just about to a person, those that I know that have HCPs, are very responsible, sensible people!  She and her liberal commentors paint us with a VERY narrow brush!!!

Actually, the best thing responsible gun owners can do, is go to her blog and politely and responsibly continue to point out how irresponsible she is and continue to hammer home the point that safety, training and responsiblilty are a personal requirement, when carrying a firearm.  Another point that should hammered home, is that the article really proves next to nothing about gun ownership, since she seems to be making no attempt to actually learn how her firearm operates or how to use it like a normal firearms owner would do.  Who the heck buys something and never learns how to use it?

Edited by Moped

What kills me about this article and the people that commented on it (for the most part), pretty much said all gun owners are unstable, irresponsible individuals that should be controlled.  When just about to a person, those that I know that have HCPs, are very responsible, sensible people!  She and her liberal commentors paint us with a VERY narrow brush!!!

Actually, the best thing responsible gun owners can do is go to her blog and politely and responsibly continue to point out how irresponsible she is and continue to hammer home the point that safety, training and responsiblilty are a personal requirement, when carrying a firearm.

You can't get anything through to those friggin' retards. The numbers should speak for themselves.