Uselton Arms!

Smith

great gun, and my gunsmith builds them for him. If you want one we can get you one done for about 1/2 price. It just wont have Ricks name on it.

Cool I will swing by your shop and look at your inventory. Shooting you a PM now.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the cheapest you might be able to get away with was $750 a year.

But, I could be wrong.

If you're not a member, you have to use his ammo and targets + the price of lane rental.

Members can use whatever they want, but still have to pay lane rental.

I got the paperwork just so I would be sure when I argued it, but I left it with me father, so he could laugh at it with his friends at his office. So, I'm winging it.

Memberships are broken down into Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

The more you pay, the more you can play.

Yes, now I can say it....Douche Bag.:2cents:

great gun, and my gunsmith builds them for him. If you want one we can get you one done for about 1/2 price. It just wont have Ricks name on it.

+2 on Sam. He is the only one that touches my guns. Quality work all the time. Now I just need to get my rifle back from him so I can drop off the 1911 for him to tweak.

Verne

Anyone here own a Uselton .45? They look pretty good but I woder if anyone can speak of the quality of the build. I have yet to see one in person.

Nope but if you want one before the guy that builds them hands them to Useless, call Sam at Complete Gun Shop in Gallatin

EDIT. I just hit the quote and posted. Didn't know the other fans of Sam were already chiming in. Sam is good people!

Edited by Rightwinger
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest parris001

I keep going into Useltons in hopes of drawing ol' Rick into a verbal shootout. So far, I've been in there 3 times and only gotten his horrible staff. I don't really want/need to humiliate them, so I go kind of light on them.

Let me give you the range rules. You'll be amazed that anyone would buy a membership.

1. No Magnum rounds!

2. No personal reloads!

3. No rapid fire!

I went in there today in another attempt to get to chat with Rick. It was 15 minutes until 5 (when they close on Fridays), and the b*tch Angela behind the counter informed me that they were about to close. WITH FIFTEEN MINUTES LEFT SHE'S PRACTICALLY PUSHING ME OUT THE DOOR!!!! This is customer service the likes of which I have never seen before. Is Rick making so much money he can afford to have rude, and otherwise nasty acting staff?

He is consistant if nothing else. Several years ago I took my wife and 9ish year old son in his store on Conference drive in Rivergate/Goodlettsville. My son was not allowed to see the range, even though there was no one using it. He was very negative about kids. He was very very arrogant. Everything in his store was way over-priced, especially the range fees. 9 miles up the road, the family can join for $200/yr with no rental fee, or drop $15 for a single lane. No wonder he moved to where he thought there was more money. He is a tool. The one you never use!

Guest parris001

Here's where we have fun...................

http://www.useltonarmsinc.com/Contact_Us/

Go in there and just complain. About anything and everything. Say the bathroom was dirty. Say the guns in the display scared you. Say that Rick looks like Chester the Molester........... Have fun. Goal here is to give them the task of sorting through a lot of crap to figure which are legitimate emails and which are pisser/whiners/moaners.

Or all go & drop a duece in the toilets & not flush.

Oh you don't know the pain I could rain down on that place at this very moment! I made fajitas last night and I LOVE onions and peppers. Right now I've got a whole white onion, green bell pepper, poblano pepper, 2 jalapenos, and a mess of sour cream and spicy yellow rice just beggin' for release! I'd almost ride out to Uselesstown to do it if I didn't think I'd lose it all over the leather of my Lincoln before I got there! I just farted and had to leave the room!

Oh you don't know the pain I could rain down on that place at this very moment! I made fajitas last night and I LOVE onions and peppers. Right now I've got a whole white onion, green bell pepper, poblano pepper, 2 jalapenos, and a mess of sour cream and spicy yellow rice just beggin' for release! I'd almost ride out to Uselesstown to do it if I didn't think I'd lose it all over the leather of my Lincoln before I got there! I just farted and had to leave the room!

Thanks ever-so-much for sharing...

But it would be hilarious! :tough: