Does anyone have a box or two of 5MM ammo they don't need anymore and might want to sell?  It is impossible to find it new.  Thanks guys.

Its been rumored for years and Aguila says they are gonna start making it again mid year next year but who knows.

32 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Its been rumored for years and Aguila says they are gonna start making it again mid year next year but who knows.

Yeah, I thought Aguila was making it but, may have stopped. Gunbroker might have some. Might be pricey though.

54 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Hope you've saved your brass.

Its Rimfire...

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Quavodus said:

Yeah, I thought Aguila was making it but, may have stopped. Gunbroker might have some. Might be pricey though.

Just out of curiosity, i looked on Gunbroker the other day when this ad was originally posted. Most is advertised from $1-2 per round, and checking completed sales shows it almost always sells in that range.  Pricey for sure ...

17 hours ago, Cajun said:

Its Rimfire...

Rimfire is reload-able.

https://22lrreloader.com/design-details/

PIA yes, but you can shoot more by saving a few dollars. I know what a PIA it is to reload small caliber ammo, 25 ACP is my monkey on my back. It is not rimfire but I do cast, powder coat, re-prime and use a hand made powder measure. With a boolit way smaller than a pinky nail on your hand it can be a PIA.

59610ab1c1a54_25ACPHP.thumb.jpg.4a4503cb8c113710414539a046e57a60.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:57 PM, No_0ne said:

Just out of curiosity, i looked on Gunbroker the other day when this ad was originally posted. Most is advertised from $1-2 per round, and checking completed sales shows it almost always sells in that range.  Pricey for sure ...

It is pricey,  I knew it would be a long shot but figured I would ask. 

15 hours ago, Gotthegoods said:

I'm curious what you're shooting in 5mm

Targets, I just bought the gun along with several others and I would like to shoot it.  Im not doing any hunting with it.

7 hours ago, Cajun said:

Targets, I just bought the gun along with several others and I would like to shoot it.  Im not doing any hunting with it.

I think he meant what gun.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Capbyrd said:

I think he meant what gun.  

Remington model 591M.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Quavodus said:

Cajun, that's some old ammo. Collectible for sure.

I know, Here is the dilemma now,  Do I keep the ammo unfired with the box or just shoot the #### out of it?   decisions, decisions!

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

I know, Here is the dilemma now,  Do I keep the ammo unfired with the box or just shoot the #### out of it?   decisions, decisions! 

I'm sure the Remington ammo set you back a few $$$ but I would set that back and hold on to it.  If you want to shoot it, drop a few more $$$ and get some Centurion.  It's pricey too but quite a bit out there for sale.

• Like 1