First batch of Christmas knives...make a nice gift

These are all the same exact blank made from 1/8" thick 01 tool steel. They are 9" long with a blade length of about 4 1/4".  All have thumb jimping on the spine, black oxide treated and come with the combo kydex/leather sheath shown.  This first picture shows how each will fit in the hand. They are each  $70 shipped.

xtL2fTh.jpg

#1 SOLD!! Ebony handles with G10 liners and accents.

Zmch9u0.jpg

tkbdkfO.jpg

4vC6jdL.jpg

#2 SOLD!! Spalted Hackberry handles with G10 liners and wood and G10 accents.

vmfbVEI.jpg

3gm3hYp.jpg

2hYx1Qr.jpg

#3 SOLD!!! Spalted elm with G10 liners and wood and G10 accents.

bvPchJF.jpg

es3cVGq.jpg

snksBWb.jpg

#4 SOLD!!! Arizona desert mesquite with G10 liners and wood and G10 accents.

bsJEVgQ.jpg

CVZ8p7C.jpg

WgWGRm8.jpg

#5 SOLD!!! Alabama live oak handles with G10 liners and accents.

Af4ROo4.jpg

4Sp2824.jpg

JBLTpi1.jpg

Thanks for lookin'. 

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 19_A_CPT
      Have a Taurus PT92 in nice shape. Mahogany grips, decocker. Three 17 round mags. Traded for it and do not want to deviate off my caliber list so its up for sale. $350

• By Charles Wonder
      Mint Sako 85 s hunter in 308. 5 shots MOA guarante from the factory ( I got around  0.32 MOA with 3 shot  Hornady White tail 150 grain hunting Ammo).Beautiful Monte Carlo walnut stock with no scratch, and threaded barrel with a custom muzzle break reduced the recoil by 50%, silky smooth control feed bolt action, 3 position safety, crisp trigger break like glass.  I shoot around 40 rounds and put it in safe. 
      comes with Sako rings, scope not included. $1600. 

cash and bill of sale at Cool Springs area

• By Donnysunshine
      A really fine example of Colts abilities with this platform early on. This is not only a pretty friggin cool relic, it is also supremely functional, eating any type or grain bullets that you want to feed her and putting them where you want. The bolt, bcg is marked and has all matching numbers everywhere on this beauty. The cleaning kit is in the stock and is absolutely unmolested. It comes with the weapon and one magazine as pictured. No box...sorry.
      Will take trades or trades/cash or just plain old greenbacks. I will also offer some 223 to the buyer/barterer if you want to purchase some for your new muse.  

• By Erich
      I received this from my dad's estate and am not well versed on 700's. Based on barrel marking I believe this 700 ADL was made in 1974.
      It does not appear to have had a lot of rounds put thru it and is in overall good condition with positive tight action and nice trigger. The wood is in good shape for its vintage with some minor handling marks and one notable ding on the rear behind the cheek risers. Metal is good with low wear, with forward portion of barrel having a handful of small light surface rust spots. I suspect many of those would clean up with penetrating oil and fine steel wool without effect on finish.
      The scope is an older Bushnell 3 - 9x
      It comes as pictured with the sling, buttpad, and scope.
      Will include 2 boxes of ammo when I pick it up my next trip to South GA (mailed to you if not already in hand)
      $500 $450 BF price

• By asu174
      Location is Blackman/Murfreesboro. Pickup in my neck of the woods.  My wife has serious health issues that have been worsening and I ask to either do a “pick it up off my porch” or “grab it out of my trunk” kind of meet.
      I take PayPal Friends, Venmo, Zelle (I’m rusty on that one) or cash. 
      New in case S&B 115 GR 9MM.  1000 rounds.  I have more than one available and am going to play it by ear on how many I want to part with based on response.
      $560 per case firm, no trades.  Don’t like the price, please respectfully move on.  I have no reason to sell below market value and I don’t want to ever be on the other side of this ad with a low supply of ammo.  

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines