Jim Scoutten Passes

I just saw this on another forum.  Really hate to hear it.

Had the good fortune to meet him back in the 90's when we filmed a review of a few old vintage weapons. I was a mounted cavalry reenactor and I and another fella were selected to use and discuss both the Starr revolver and the Whitworth rifle. He was very personable and down to earth. Seemed to enjoy what he did.

Rest in Peace, Jim.

Sad to hear. He was a favorite as well. 

He was 77, I am 75 with serious health problems. Every day is a gift guys. Are you ready to go!? I am, but not tomorrow, or today, but I know where I am going when it happens. Put my trust in Jesus for the next life. Join me. 

Rest In Peace Jim Scoutten. 

• Thanks 2
20 hours ago, pop pop said:

Sad to hear. He was a favorite as well. 

He was 77, I am 75 with serious health problems. Every day is a gift guys. Are you ready to go!? I am, but not tomorrow, or today, but I know where I am going when it happens. Put my trust in Jesus for the next life. Join me. 

Rest In Peace Jim Scoutten. 

👍👍👍

This life is indeed preparation for the beginning. 

Yes, there is life for the soul after leaving this realm. The Bible tells us the body will return to the dust and the soul will return to God who gave it. When our soul passes to the next realm (Hadean Realm-Realm of departed spirits), that will be a new beginning, the beginning of eternity. Totally hard for mankind to understand eternity.

The only place we can read about that new beginning is when Jesus gave the story of "The Rich man and Lazarus" found in the pages of the Bible. (Luke 16:19-31) Get a Bible and read it for yourself. If you listen to Jesus words, it will encourage you to prepare for yourself. 

The main thing is to be ready for that transformation guys. 

My prayer is for Jim Scoutten, and for all of us to make ready, if you have not already. Serious business for old and young as well. 

We just buried a 29 Y O great nephew who was tragically killed in a car wreck last week. Sensless death, he was a victim of road(possible) rage the Police told his father. Thank God he was a baptized Christian. His Mom and Dad have hope in his passing. 

To make ready for the next realm is the only way to real peace for our impending deaths. Everyone knows we are going the way of death. 

If this is not appropriate here, delete it please. 

Edited to add; If you are interest to study this, send me a private message and we can meet. I only study the Bible. 

Edited by pop pop
  • Thanks 2