It’s Football time in Tennessee

Sleep profit

I said the same thing. We were out-coached today. Alabama went into halftime and made adjustments. TN went into halftime and passed around a joint. Going for it on 4th down was stupid but doing it from shotgun was even worse. Why not snap the ball under center and let your giant QB push it forward? Horrible play calling too. We drove down to the red zone twice in the 1st half and didn't attempt to run it in. 

I hate Alabama. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I said the same thing. We were out-coached today. Alabama went into halftime and made adjustments. TN went into halftime and passed around a joint. Going for it on 4th down was stupid but doing it from shotgun was even worse. Why not snap the ball under center and let your giant QB push it forward? Horrible play calling too. We drove down to the red zone twice in the 1st half and didn't attempt to run it in. 

I hate Alabama. 

You see this a lot of years at UT. Ton of talent; zero discipline. Gotta say I enjoyed the game.😎

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, gregintenn said:

I don’t really understand this. I guess we’ll see.

Plus, they traded A.J. Brown last year to the Eagles . He made it to the Super Bowl with them. One of the best receivers in the league. I don't understand it either.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

Plus, they traded A.J. Brown last year to the Eagles . He made it to the Super Bowl with them. One of the best receivers in the league. I don't understand it either.

Yeah. I still don’t get that one. I guess that’s why I’m not running an NFL team.

27 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Yeah. I still don’t get that one. I guess that’s why I’m not running an NFL team.

Same here. Some of the talking heads speculate they're cleaning house to rebuild.

Maybe they have realized this season's shot. Desperation has arrived.

• Like 1

No reason to hate Alabama.

Hope UT aspires to achieve the level of excellence Alabama has.

The Crimson Tide even when not fielding great teams are still very good & always in the hunt for National Championship.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

We might have a new QB. It was nice to see some accurate deep balls. 

It was also nice to see a QB run through his progressions. 

I think that Tannehill is "done."  Almost a done deal that he will be traded, I'm wondering just how bad his ankle injury really is and if he is padding it for the rest of this season.  

And yes, we may have a new QB given how few snaps he has gotten in practice.

9 hours ago, Sleep profit said:

Homecoming on the Hill  Vols and UConn  today at 12 pm  

And a fine game it was.  Everybody got to play, even Heath Shuler’s boy who I did not know was the 4th in line for the QB job, lol.

It was ugly for UConn but good for The Vols.

I do not look forward to the next two weeks.  Missouri on the road next week, then Georgia at home.  It’s going to be brutal.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1