What have you made a TRADE with That wasn't GUN related?

I traded about $30,000 worth of guns and $150,000 to boot for a 35 acre farm about 8 years ago. Guy wanted $180,000 for the property and I didn't have but $150,000. I didn't want to have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a loan approval and pay a bunch of closing costs so I traded him my gun collection.

• Like 5
  • Wow 2

Many years ago I traded a gutted out Bass Boat hull with a non-running motor for a .357 Ruger Blackhawk and a 3rd Issue Colt Detective Special. I had bought the boat wrecked and was working on it, but the project was getting to be more than I expected. The offer was made, the guns were worth more than I had in the boat, so a deal was done.聽馃槈

The Ruger was gone fairly quickly in a deal for something else. I still have the Colt and will never part with it.聽馃憤

1 hour ago, eRay said:

I traded about $30,000 worth of guns and $150,000 to boot for a 35 acre farm about 8 years ago. Guy wanted $180,000 for the property and I didn't have but $150,000. I didn't want to have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a loan approval and pay a bunch of closing costs so I traded him my gun collection.

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I'm not even gonna respond now, you win LOL

Edited by BigK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, JeffsSig said:

What trades have you made for GUNS/AMMO but you didn't use guns or ammo to trade with?

I just used a PC/Desktop Id made some mods to and traded for an AR15

You came out on top of that deal.

I traded another TGO'er some photoshop work for an EOtech lens cover once. Not exactly a direct trade. He posted that he was having problems with the labels for his honey jars, so i just fixed it for him. Later on he posted his GG&G cover and when i responded he just gave it to me. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

P.S. I hope that honey farm is doing well!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I declined, buy a guy on here once offered me a fainting goat for something I had for sale here.馃槀

That's a strange offer, but I'd be tempted, LOL. I've always wanted one of those goats.

5 minutes ago, BigK said:

That's a strange offer, but I'd be tempted, LOL. I've always wanted one of those goats.

I'm like that Ford dealer in Lebanon. I'll trade for anything that don't eat!

• Like 2

I've been looking for a new rifle lately. Been talking to a friend of mine who owns a gun store about it.聽

I texted him the other day and asked if he ever took any trades. He replied "It depends on what it is."

I sent him a text back that just said "Wife馃ぃ"

Now I think this is where I shot myself in the foot: He asked "Can she cook?" I of course replied "Sure enough, but she nags."

Dang it! I never did get a good rifle that day. I thought if Bearclaw could do it on Jeremiah Johnson I could do it too. Oh well.聽

• Haha 2

I traded a Nintendo Wii for a 1980鈥檚 Ruger 22/45. Then traded the Ruger 22/45 plus cash for a Great Dane puppy. 聽I should have kept the 22/45 because that dog was terrible!聽

1 hour ago, Slappy said:

I traded a Nintendo Wii for a 1980鈥檚 Ruger 22/45. Then traded the Ruger 22/45 plus cash for a Great Dane puppy. 聽I should have kept the 22/45 because that dog was terrible!聽

I think that was with me!