Getting to know each other: What do you look like?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Revelator
Dude, you need a haircut you hippie...:screwy::D:D

That's what my wife said about three months after that picture. She couldn't take it anymore and I let her have at it. It's now a tad longer than in my avatar.

Here is me. This is from this past weekend, I finished my first 5K race. This is near the finish line, I finished 28:??, or 86th overall. There was 270 runners last year, and from what I can tell from preregistration there is at least 150 runners this year, the official results have not come out yet. The course was very tough, I swear it was up hill the whole way! My goal was under 30 minutes.

n1487183612_60717_7280.jpg

There's a track like that in Collierville. I still don't know how it works.

This one was at St. Francis in Cordova and the course went into Countrywood subdivision, I swear it was up hill, with a few very short parts and finally the last quarter mile was somewhat downhill or flat.

Doesn't look like you're sweating to me!

Common,tell the truth. You rode in that car behind you the whole way until the finish line,didn't you!

That's why I finished in the time that I did, she had blue hair and was looking under the top of the steering wheel, I thought I was going to die!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.