What a wonderful feeling!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
must be nice lol. congrats on the huge milestone

Oh boy...are you going to start a new thread about this? "What's Your Favorite Credit Card Deferred Payment Plan?"

:hat:

On topic...good job Keg!

To finally be credit card debt free!!!!

Paid off in full as of 5 minutes ago. Such a huge burden gone, and I couldn't be happier!

:hat::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:up: That's great. Almost as good as when you can burn your mortage papers. :)

Guest KimberChick

Congrats! it's nice to ba able to devote that money to something more worthwhile. :hyper:

:hat: That's great. Almost as good as when you can burn your mortage papers. :hyper:

Was that what started the house fire in your avatar? I bleevs that would be the definition of irony. :up:

Congratulations! I did it a couple of years ago, then backslid with cancer medical bills. But have recently done as you again. And it is great to not have those nasty statements coming in all the time. It just saps your drive, as well as your money. Well Done.:hat:

Guest drv2fst

Congrats on the payoff. Did the same years ago and never keep any balance anymore. It is a relief. Work on cars and or mortgage next. Feels good to get those debt's gone as well. The only financial debt owed now is my share of the US National Debt and I can't control that one. It's those damned politicians that just keep spending no matter what happens.

Great work! I have a plan for mine but it will be at least 3 years before I am free of credit card debt. Then there's the 50k in student loans I'll always have.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Guest db99wj
Did it a few months ago. Then we just paid off a huge medical bill. Kinda feels like after you take a big dump.

We have some of those, I would like to take a dump in some of them and send them that as a payment.

Does that mean the 'punisher inn' is open for TGO members traveling through Memphis? :)

It's the "Punisher Hotel" thank you! LOL

Awesome! Congratulations. We are working our way out the hole as well. We were young and didn't realize the chains debt places on you.

marleyandmarley.jpg