Hooters the Test. No pictures of birds this times I swear

vontar

Will you still go to Hooters now that it is posted?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still go to Hooters now that it is posted?

• Yes, often?
    • No, never
    • somes, but not as much as I used too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooters and WalMart are two places that people love to hate... for some reason.

Personally, I love them both :D

To answer the question, yes, I will continue to go there. Same answer I gave two years ago, I may add.

I'm not going anywhere that the waitress can have a pair of 38s but I can't. ;)

NARF! :)

Edited by strickj
Guest BEARMAN
I hated hooters before they posted. This is just another reason for me to go elsewhere. The food is terrible (and yes I'm talking about the wings too). The chicks there are usually decent looking at best.

The "chicks" is about all Hooter's has got going for 'em. IMO

I am about having a gun for self defense but it does not rule my life. Sometimes you gotta leave the gun behind, that or carry anyway.

They have the right to post their stores.

And none of your poll options fit my needs. I go there once in a while and will continue to do so. Their food is not great, talent mediocre. I only go on "All you can eat" and I get no side dishes, just the wings. Works for me.

I never really liked Hooters anyway. You can get much better wings just about anywhere.

As for the girls... the last time I went to the one in Knoxville they all looked like they were strung out on drugs.

I'll take the Tilted Kilt girls any day of the week!!

The Hooters in question was the scene of a shooting several years ago.

Of course they are posted.

If a place I enjoy posts...it will not stop me from going in. If I'm carrying, then gun will be left in the car. It really is that simple.

Edited by Garufa
Guest Lester Weevils

When I went to NAMM convention every summer in Nashville I'd go to the Hooters downtown because all my Canadian co-workers just had to go every convention. I'd always get the snow crab legs. The snow crab legs were pretty passable.

The Canadian friends liked to go because of the girls but I never understood it. There are loads of hot Canadian chicks just like everywhere else. Though the prettiest girls seem to be found in remote places like little Texas desert towns, out in the Louisiana bayous, or out on the back side of Sand Mountain. Maybe there is something in the water.

The Nashville Hooters gals are OK, but in the summer there were numerous prettier and more scantily clad cute young thangs (possibly vandy students) meandering by on the sidewalk outside Hooters.

Did the Hooters on Kpike post properly? The one on Merchants posted on a bulliten board somewhere in the foyer. The sign was at knee level.

I just noticed someone posted it on the posted locations, which prompted my thread. I thought it would be fun to see response.

If a place I enjoy posts...it will not stop me from going in. If I'm carrying, then gun will be left in the car. It really is that simple.

There is a place in Turkey Creek I visit often, I did so before getting HCP and I would continue to do so for the same reason. However I would not leave in the car either. Normally when I go to this place I do go to drink and my wife drives home. However, I have slowed down going since getting my HCP or let her drink and I carried and drove.

Edited by vontar

I have only visited a Hooters maybe 3 times in my life. I'm with Eric on this one, not all that crazy about their food. Yes they do have some nice looking little girls working most of the time. But that doesn't make up for the food. Besides we don't have one here in Jackson, the closest one is in Memphis.