RK Gunshow This Weekend 3/12-3/13 Knoxville

Guest dprovons

Guest rebeldrummer
Show is at the Expo.

Even with quilting shows, bulk-sock flea markets, or whever else on one side, there is still more space to move around.

its the quilts we all go for and you know it!! ha ha ha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RevScottie

I thought about driving up but the cost of gas round trip + price of admission would run me close to $50 so any deal I might find most likely wouldn't really be a deal. I guess I'll just put that $50 towards buying what I want online although I do miss just getting to look around :)

I'm actually gonna make this one! :lol: For the first time since I got on here, there's a K-town show and I don't have to work! Now I can finally meet some of y'all. :)

I'll be wearing a yellow/white cap (Cat racing, #31...)

Don't know who the "usual suspects" are so just yell at me

Also, I'm bringing some ammo. 40 S&W, 3 boxes. (2 Federal, 1 Magtech) No longer have a need for it. Make me an offer...... a reasonable offer...;)

If any one is looking for a Mosin 91 30 a friend has a table full of them. He brougt about 20 pieces priced from $75 to $105. Private sale, all are cash and carry. I helped him set up and left with a 1941 Ishy, all matching numbers in mint condition. All of his rifles are in great condithion. He is set up on the far right wall when you come in. Good hunting.

There were some decent deals. I am amazed that I walked out of there without one of the 91/30s they were one of the best deals in the place.

I was kind of frustrated that all the Nagant Revolvers were ~$200, otherwise I would have picked one up.

As it sits I grabbed a gun case, some mags and ammo. I was even impressed that my daughter behaved the whole time and kept her hands to herself. You might have seen me, I was the guy with the four year old enthused with the 'Big Bullet' after she got a dummy .50BMG round.

There were some decent deals. I am amazed that I walked out of there without one of the 91/30s they were one of the best deals in the place.

I was kind of frustrated that all the Nagant Revolvers were ~$200, otherwise I would have picked one up.

As it sits I grabbed a gun case, some mags and ammo. I was even impressed that my daughter behaved the whole time and kept her hands to herself. You might have seen me, I was the guy with the four year old enthused with the 'Big Bullet' after she got a dummy .50BMG round.

Haha I saw you a couple times I'm pretty sure. I ended up coming out with a mosin nagant with accesories sling and bayonet for $85 :poop:. Now i just have to study them up a little.

The show was crowded today but there were more vendors than usual it seemed. I saw 2 of the new Ruger LC9's and of course both were way overpriced. Both were more than MSRP. I wasn't overly impressed with the gun but I would like to shoot it.

The rest of the prices were pretty high. People selling glock mags for $35 :poop:

I didn't see any deals. Only found one vendor that had .50AE ammo and it was expensive. The box looked real old and like it had been left out in the rain. Saw a Taurus Judge and the guy wanted $550. ;) Really? I can get one for $409. Oh well.... :poop:

Went to the Expo gunshow today & there was a big turn out. I think it took longer to park than to drive the 75 miles to get there.;) My dad sold his M39 Mosin Nagant, traded his SKS, and I sold my Ruger before I got 10 feet through the door. Went home with a case of ammo and some other goodies. Oh, yeah. All in all, it was a good day & everyone went home happy. :D

Edited by luvmyberetta
The show was crowded today but there were more vendors than usual it seemed. I saw 2 of the new Ruger LC9's and of course both were way overpriced. Both were more than MSRP. I wasn't overly impressed with the gun but I would like to shoot it.

The rest of the prices were pretty high. People selling glock mags for $35 :D

There was one vendor about 3/4 toward the back on the left that had open 9mm & .40 Glock mags for $5 each, but I agree...a lot of stuff was way over priced. Usually is at most shows. The best deals usually come from private sellers. For once I actually went home with more money than I brought with me. That usually doesn't happen. I'm still looking for another Beretta to add to the colection.

Edited by luvmyberetta
There was one vendor about 3/4 toward the back on the left that had open 9mm & .40 Glock mags for $5 each, but I agree...a lot of stuff was way over priced. Usually is at most shows. The best deals usually come from private sellers. For once I actually went home with more money than I brought with me. That usually doesn't happen. I'm still looking for another Beretta to add to the colection.

Highly doubt those were genuine Glock mags. Probably the Korean ones. I saw 1 vendor what was advertising "Glock 19 magazines" but upon closer inspection they were the crappy KCI mags.

Highly doubt those were genuine Glock mags. Probably the Korean ones. I saw 1 vendor what was advertising "Glock 19 magazines" but upon closer inspection they were the crappy KCI mags.

I ran into several like that. I thought I had found a deal on some Glock 33 rounders till the woman handed them too me, they were some off brand.