Best firearm you have ever owned

ted

Guest whtsmoke

4 inch S&W Model 19, smooth as silk, countless number of rounds put through it since i got it, still have it will never get rid of it. My mother bought that one for me before I went to Viet Nam.

This seems like an impossible question to answer...I've made it a point over the past few years to acquire some of the firearms I've always wanted and discard the others that I really didn't want that much (not that the discarded ones were "bad" firearms but simply that there were others I wanted more and I don't have an unlimited budget or space for such things).

I would say my overall favorite is a Colt Series 70 1911 Gold Cup National Match that I've had for most of my adult life and will NEVER sell - it's one that I hope will always stay in the family. Beyond that, I like...actually REALLY like the other firearms I own with the exception of a couple that I own for more "utilitarian" purposes. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Springfield TRP! Love that gun. But you could tempt me to trade it with the proper offer. My 3rd Gen G19 I wouldn't give up, too much goodness there, plus it was my first hangun I purchased once I joined the "real world" after college

Guest wbperry

Colt Woodsman, 22 auto. Fell in love with it when I was age 10, and still so over 60 years later. Queen of the gun safe.

Same reason, Remington 510 single shot. It was stolen years ago and I am looking for a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justluck
wbperry - Colt Woodsman, 22 auto. Fell in love with it when I was age 10, and still so over 60 years later. Queen of the gun safe.

I'm with you on the Colt Woodsman. Sold mine many years ago - worst mistake (related to guns) I ever made. I was such a fine pistol and I can't understand why they ever quit making them.

Guest Larry

Probably my original S frame S&W 44mag for revolvers, Wilson CQB for autos, Win M12 for shotguns,Rock River AR15 for sa rifles, original Shilen DGA bolt gun in 22/6mm.

• 4 weeks later...