The Walking Dead Season 2 Thread...

Murgatroy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been months?

I really am not sure of the time frame.

They haven't outright said a time frame but Robert Kirkman has stated that if you watch, you can piece together a timeline. He said the first season takes place in only a few days and the second season is more. But he wouldn't get specific. He only said go back and watch.

They haven't outright said a time frame but Robert Kirkman has stated that if you watch, you can piece together a timeline. He said the first season takes place in only a few days and the second season is more. But he wouldn't get specific. He only said go back and watch.

Yeah, topic has come up a couple of times on The Talking Dead, it's obvious the time line is poetic license fluid.

Not even sure if the seasonal changes we might pick up on are intentionally indicative of exact time passing or just necessities of filming schedule. Maybe will get to be so, if they actually film through winter; even in mid GA things get bare and you have to bundle up some.

- OS

i woild love to see dale plug that sorry sob shane. if not i can see him killing rick for another shot at the tramp

I only hope Shane goes out like he did in the book. Ohhhhhhhhh how I hope! Hahahaha!!

It's been really interesting to watch the series move along and how things were altered from the book.

Good series... really enjoying it. B)

I was really hoping Dale would open up on Shane in the woods. Oh well, at least he's privy to Shane's mean streak, and seems to know the truth abouth Otis. Anyone else hoping Otis would stroll out of the woods with an obvious gunshot wound to the leg? B)

I only hope Shane goes out like he did in the book. Ohhhhhhhhh how I hope! Hahahaha!!

It's been really interesting to watch the series move along and how things were altered from the book.

Good series... really enjoying it. :(

Thanks for telling those of us who haven't read the series that he goes out.

I see darrel and carol as more like a brother and sister. But he is a hillbilly so he might like it

I started feeling a little queezy when I thought about these 2 "together"...just gross and wrong.

Speaking of Carol...another timeline anomaly...T-Dog's arm seems to have healed and Carl's up walking around after pretty serious surgery, but why hasn't her hair gotten any longer? Maybe the landscaping zombies that keep the grass trimmed in the neighborhoods do her hair too when we aren't looking.

I started feeling a little queezy when I thought about these 2 "together"...just gross and wrong.

Speaking of Carol...another timeline anomaly...T-Dog's arm seems to have healed and Carl's up walking around after pretty serious surgery, but why hasn't her hair gotten any longer? Maybe the landscaping zombies that keep the grass trimmed in the neighborhoods do her hair too when we aren't looking.

I'm pretty sure they still have scissors. Do you want them to show the characters pooping too so that we know they are regular?

Why? No man is an island, everyone needs something. Maybe they ain't runway models, but I bet you a dollar she'd make for a decent helpmate. Now that her daughter is dead, she's gonna have a few issues, but that's totally understandable. She's tough, and knows how to do things. Remember she was married to a lazy sob that wouldn't lift a fat finger to do anything. I'll bet you that dollar, that she'd be appreciative in more ways than three to have a mate like Daryl that can provide, tell it to her straight, actually help out with labor AND most importantly not lay an unwelcome hand on her.

Looks mean squat. I guess I'm lucky, my wife is a lot better looking than I deserve, BUT I'd rather [especially in a zombie apocalypse] have an ugly broad that can do things as some gorgeous yet worthless pseudo princess who refuses to get dirt under her nails.

So i am thinkin 90 days, maybe two months since the outbreak of walkers as a time frame so far. This mostly based on Lori being knocked up

And i am thinking it is mid to late August as they are still harvesting produce from the garden.

What do you think?

So i am thinkin 90 days, maybe two months since the outbreak of walkers as a time frame so far. This mostly based on Lori being knocked up

And i am thinking it is mid to late August as they are still harvesting produce from the garden.

What do you think?

I say you're right on. They're still pretty sweaty most times, so it's still pretty hot out.

And Carol might look better if she'd lose the butch hair do.

Maybe, but it's utilitarian. Easier to manage. In these times, that's more important.

I was thinking on what I posted a minute ago. I know men think with the wrong head way too often so I drew up a scenario for you.

Six months in the Zombie apocalypse you are give three choices: A, B or neither.

A: The hottest girl you've seen in a long time. She's everything you'd fantasize about in your mind. When you see her she's still carrying a purse and touching up her makeup. She has no appreciable skills outside the sack.

B: This girl has a face even only her momma could love. When you see her, she's got a S&W 686 on her hip, her pawpaw's pre '64 Winchster 94 across her back and her hands are covered in blood up to her wrists; a wyoming knife in one hand, and pulling the entrails out of a 125 lb button buck that according to her, when cooked, you'll be able to cut with a plastic fork.

MmmHmm, looks mean nothing unless you just want give up.