WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GET TOGETHER IN BLOUNT COUNTY?

Guest dubaholic2

Guest dubaholic2

Jeff, I hate to hear that you won't make it. We haven't gotten a huge amount of rain, so I'm hoping it won't be too bad. I can ferry people and gear back and forth, if it comes to that. When I get down there in the morning I'll post and let everyone know where to park.

Guest dubaholic2

Thanks everyone for braving the rain and making this event a success. It was great to meet some new people and see some others again. Hopefully we can do it again sometime (minus the rain). Also, someone left an ammo can in my truck. It has some bulk 9mm in a plastic bag, an ar mag, and some other pistol ammo. Whoever is missing it contact me and I'll get it back to you. Thanks again everyone.

Sure thing, gjohnsoniv! I got a few and the pm's on the way. I also want to thank dubaholic2 and the rest of the gang for making this a real hoot!

Post 'em here, bro.

If you don't know how, PM me for my email and you can send 'em to me and I'll do it.

Ian, thanks so much for your efforts on this. A TGO group shoot is never a total success until the cop shows up, so it definitely qualifies as a winner! :)

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Thanks everyone for braving the rain and making this event a success. It was great to meet some new people and see some others again. Hopefully we can do it again sometime (minus the rain). Also, someone left an ammo can in my truck. It has some bulk 9mm in a plastic bag, an ar mag, and some other pistol ammo. Whoever is missing it contact me and I'll get it back to you. Thanks again everyone.

Ammo and can is mine. Didn't know if I left it in the truck or by my car in the grass. I work at the airport so we'll figure something out about getting it back to me.

Thanks again for getting this all worked out, it was great so see some of you guys again, great to meet new faces and pretty damn cool when you get to shoot with and see an old best friend after 15 years or so....

Hate that I couldn't make it today. It's a Johnson City weekend this weekend.

What did the cop have to say?

Very nice feller. Had a bunch of calls he said, so had no choice but to check it out. Just wanted to see safe area was used to shoot and all.

Earlier however, a young neighbor also came over the rise to our left. Soon as I heard snatches of "common courtesy", "2 year old" ", and "high powered rifles", knew where HE was coming from. Dubaholic handled it very well, politely but firmly, "perfectly legal" and such.

Good place to shoot, plenty of room, but obviously surrounded by nouveau wimpeaux these days.

My opinion was to start shooting something there every two weeks or so, wouldn't take long for "somebody's shooting LOTS of GUNS down there!" to evolve to "well, that's just them shooting guns down there again".

- OS