African Americans for Obama

• Administrator

This is such a hot button issue with me right now that my wife just leaves the room when I start losing my composure about it. Apparently our progressive society is ok with voting on the basis of race as long as it's not white people promoting it. Sorry if that strikes anyone as being politically incorrect, but it's quite obviously the truth.

My dad has been telling me that this political "running" is going to be turned into a race issue and is going to get very ugly!

Your dad is correct. Besides, haven't the Democrats been crying "racism" ever since ODumbo got elected? THEY'RE the ones who will make the election about race, make no mistake about it.

This is such a hot button issue with me right now that my wife just leaves the room when I start losing my composure about it. Apparently our progressive society is ok with voting on the basis of race as long as it's not white people promoting it. Sorry if that strikes anyone as being politically incorrect, but it's quite obviously the truth.

Many, many comments to make on this subject. But in the interest of brevity and keeping my blood pressure under control...I will just say...YES. That is the absolute truth.

I am sick of how the liberal, downtrodden, and woe-is-me crowd always have an ethnic holiday, or celebrate particular historical and influencial figureheads to bring up. But just try to celebrate or teach about a non-african descendant and see where the loudest screams come from.

And I am truly sick of the African-, Indian-, Chinese-, Italian-, Russian-, etc-American tags. I know I'm behind politiclly, culturally, and several other ways, but I'm with John Wayne...I thought we were all just Americans.

But I guess that's just not diverse enough these days.

• Like 1

I'm reading a good book right now, called "The Secret Life of Barack Obama", by Mondo Frazier. He speaks a lot about how the Commercial Main Stream Media have made ANY criticism about Obama a RACE issue

Heck its about to the point that if you vote for a white guy for any reason youre a racist...I bet if Herman Cain had stayed in the race until election time, then those white people who vote for him would be racists, or if black folks who vote for a white guy then they are racist too, lmao. Jeez...Im afraid that I was wrong about racism in America. I thought we had pretty much put that behind us. Apparently we have not. We've just swtiched it around some.

I fail to understand why it is that whites voting for a white candidate because of color is racism, yet blacks voting for a black candidate is NOT racism. Anyone care to educate me?

Edited by barewoolf

Like BK says, its only racism if it is a white guy doing it.

Freaking Barack Obama is not any blacker than he is white. And him being half white does not make him a pathetic president anymore than being half black does.

He is pathetic because he is in over his head, has little to no practical experience at anything worthwhile and has never had to earn a living.

• Like 4

Well there was "Honkeys for Herman"...

I don't care for the whole African American tag

any more than Right winged extremist. Both a

bit too PC for me. Enough to make me irate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to let situations such as these really upset me. Now, I couldn't care less. Why? As long as there are politicians willing to exploit our differences, whether it be race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic, etc..., to strengthen their influence or power, it will never end. Therefore, I refuse to allow a segment of society, who is so shallow that they would vote for an individual solely based upon their skin tone or any of the aforementioned examples, to upset me. Getting worked up over an issue that I have absolutely no control in changing just isn't worth it.

Edited by mav
  • Like 2
Guest Lester Weevils

We must abandon shallow vile tribalism based on skin color or religion. Such hate tears us apart. Embrace universal human virtues which unite all nationalities, races, creeds, religions, gender, sexual preferences, epistemological philosophers and sports fans. Fat People of the World Unite! Rise up and rule the skinny. Nature's way! We have numbers, iron will, dedication, ingenuity. We need sacrifice, hard work, but most of all UNITY to Win the Future!

Fat power! Fat power!

Say it loud! I'm fat and I'm proud!

I never said, it's gonna be easy!

I never said, change happens overnight.

Fat power! Fat power!

Say it loud! I'm fat and I'm proud!

Here’s the deal, We win the future

Let me be clear, It won't be easy

Know we need it, fat power

Got to have it, fat power

Yes we can, Win the future

Going forward, Let me be clear

What we need, fat power, what we want, fat power

Yes we can, win the future

Make no mistake, Yes we can

I never said, it's gonna be easy!

Here’s the deal, Let me be clear

The reason racism is still alive and well in America is because it is a cash cow for people like Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition, Al Sharpton, and politicians who get kickbacks from it, not to mention the NAACP, which wouldn't exist if it weren't for racist attitudes. The irony is that those racist attitudes are coming from within their own ranks.

Racism has made them wealthy, just like "global climate change" has made Al Gore wealthy.

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 2
Guest Old goat

Racism is a bussiness, the ones claiming that it must stop are the promoters, if they let the appearence of racism go away, they are out of a job. A well paying job.

Never like the African-American, Italian-Anerican, or any other hyphenated citizenship. You're either

one or the other. Pick one & go with it, not both.

JMHO

And, yes, Al Gore is a white Jesse Jackson. Show up on anything where there is a sound bite.

Guest Lester Weevils

That was rather weird.

Hi David

In further explanation that post #15 was not completely-random bizzare, but only quasi-random bizarre-- More on the order of gaussian noise rather than broad-band white noise--

The lead-in paragraph was sarcastic expression of a personal expectation that humans may be hard-wired to discriminate and will discriminate even based on trivial variations if significant variations are unavailable.

Which segued into a parody of a couple of old James Brown song lyrics. Was always a James Brown fan and James would have made a better president than Obama even given JB's well-known oddities. At least JB knew the value of a dollar and was no stranger to hard work.

Obama's speeches, especially in the campaign and early part of the admin, would segue between sections of "low key" but wrong-headed attempted seriousness about policy issues, interspersed for sake of audience enthusiasm by high-spirited repeat-catch-phrase rabble-rousing crowd pleasers reminiscent of the James Brown delivery technique.

So it seemed a good idea at the time to intersperse Obama catch phrases with JB lyrics, devoted to the fictional cause of an Ecumenical Fat Power Identity Movement rather than black power, white power, union power, religious power, feminist power, whatever.

Here are the two JB tunes referenced. It may be such a tenuous connection that the odds are nil that anyone would ever notice the intent--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKLVcvu-y0

Edited by Lester Weevils

To each his own "WARNING IM ABOUT TO RAMBLE"

Im Not Gay But I dont Care nor is it any of my business if you are

I dont tac out .22's but its none of my business if you do

I wear a Seatbelt but Its non of anybodys business if you do.

I Love Guns but if You Dont Thats your choice .

Ive never Smoked Pot but I dont think anybody Should Have the Right To say You Cant!!

I dont have access to Raw Milk But if I did and I drink some how is that the federal governments business?

I Believe everyone should be free to do as they please as long as it doesnt affect others

When did this go from land of the free to Land of Do what your are told and if we dont like you or what you do we will make it against the Law to do it!

also the constitution doesnt mention democracy anywhere because we are a Republic a Democracy is two wolfs and a sheep voting on whats for Dinner

I Support Ron Paul because he Opts to stay out of Our business and get the governments of our backs aswell as trying to end federal agencies such as the Nightmarish BATFE IRS etc. etc.

African Americans for Ron Paul

http://www.facebook....180006005405016

jews for ron paul

http://www.facebook.com/JewsForRonPaul

christians for ron paul

http://www.facebook....tiansForRonPaul

There are Many Many More where that Came from Ron Paul Gets More donations from Active Duty Military Than All other Candidates Combined , And even more Than Obama

Many Many Democrats have Vowed to vote for Paul Over Obama and in the same breath Many Have voted to only vote for paul or Write him in

The Media Knows this which is why they Have been Hiding the fact the Newt and Santorum Can not win the Republican Primary Because they arent on the Ballot in Quite a Few states totaling over 500 deligates needed so mathmatically unless either one of them win every other states Besides the ones they cant win because they arent on the ballots then they cant win at all so anyone with any kind of research into these matters Knows this is a Two way Race between Romney and Paul the Only Reason Santorum and Newt are there is To Strip away the Anti Romney Vote from Paul This way Romney will get the Nomination and it will be Gun Grabber verses Gun Grabber and Obama will win.

Edited by plank white