Is A Race War Being Censored To Avoid White Backlash?

The REAL racism is this country, at least that directed towards black people, is the misguided government entitlement programs that give almost unlimited gov't subsidized housing, unrestrained welfare and food stamp entitlements, and others, coupled with constantly being told by community and government leaders that they are repressed and held back...whole generations have been raised this way from birth...They expect a free ride because they've been told so much that they deserve it. When you add that to the fact that so many inner city youth are raised without any kind of positive role model in their lives, the result is what we see today.

I read a book once by Ken Hamblen, a black talk show host. In it, he made the analogy about affirmative action programs being like a foot race. Back in the day, say early 60's, maybe, consider the American Dream a big foot race...yet when the shot was given to start, he said the blacks were told to wait a while...then told to go...well they would almost never catch up that way, so they were then given bicycles to help...then they caught up...NOW its way past time to take away the bicycles and let everyone have an equal chance.

It will most certainly be interesting to see how this turns out. I have a stupid question to ask though, how long is martial law, if implemented? Length of the "war?"

Long enough to preempt presidential elections.

- OS

Long enough to fully push the agenda through you mean?

The agenda can't be realized as quickly if BHO ain't at the helm, yes.

Look for some "crisis" to manifest about a month before the election. Though it is probably tinfoil-ish to imagine that O would try to forestall actual election over it, it could still be manufactured in attempt to dissuade the electorate from changing horses in middle of the crisis stream, something Dubya certainly had going for him second time around.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

I don't see a "race war" or something like that ever happening. What I do see is a continued cycle of poor black kids being raised to resent whites because white people are the root of all their problems, which makes it okay to prey upon them. Major population centers will continue to devolve into Detroit-like areas and productive citizens will just move away. Funny that a lot of these mob attacks are taking place in cities that disarm the law abiding citizens.

I agree with this statement, but you left out the fact that a lot of blacks hate whites because regardless of a black persons achievements they are treated the same as any stereotypical black that you see portrayed on the evening news and sitcoms. No difference is made between the bank president and the gang member unless you know that individual personally.

Fear has made it practically impossible for blacks and whites to get to know one another. Therefore you are left with most blacks hating the oppressive white man and most whites fearing and hating the dangerous black man.

While this is occuring the polititians, klan, skinheads, panthers and general assholes are continuing to work their agenda.

Guest FIST

I agree with this statement, but you left out the fact that a lot of blacks hate whites because regardless of a black persons achievements they are treated the same as any stereotypical black that you see portrayed on the evening news and sitcoms. No difference is made between the bank president and the gang member unless you know that individual personally.

Fear has made it practically impossible for blacks and whites to get to know one another. Therefore you are left with most blacks hating the oppressive white man and most whites fearing and hating the dangerous black man.

While this is occuring the polititians, klan, skinheads, panthers and general assholes are continuing to work their agenda.

The Bank Manager isn't wearing his pants around his knees, 3xl jersey's, and blasting his music for everyone. I think in some cases blacks may be profiled but who isn't?

The Bank Manager isn't wearing his pants around his knees, 3xl jersey's, and blasting his music for everyone. I think in some cases blacks may be profiled but who isn't?

ok

Edited by LINKS2K

Thugs come in all colors and nationalities. It might make it easier for some if they think they can identify their enemies on sight; but you can’t.

It’s those that work and try to abide by the law against those that do not work and do not abide by the law. Those that have jobs and income is getting smaller while those that don’t is getting bigger. The long term outcome is obvious.

All those who are on welfare and gov't programs longterm have allowed themselves to be enslaved. They are given a small amount of money in exchange for them not wanting to succeed or better themselves. Then those same people compain and lash out against those who have worked hard to reach a certain sucess level. If they want to be upset they should be upset with themselves for not trying to succeed.

It amazes me how people will settle for nothing so long as they don't have to work for it. I see people living in 1/2 burned trailers and they are content so long as they do not have to work. They cover the burned out portion with a blue tarp and call it good.

I give you a personal example I just learned about. My brother, who is or maybe was a heavy drug user, recently came out of treatment. They offered to send him to a trade school for free. He has always been a great welder. A friend asked my brother why didn;t he want to go and get trained and become a welder. My borther said because he would loose his $637 a month in benefits he receives. To anyone who knows how much a professional welder makes then you see the problem. But this is the mentality of a lot of people receiving benefits. They are content so long as they don't have to work.

My brother has been given the same opportunities, actually more, than me but he chose to go the route that is now the easiest.

The "race war" isn't going to be about race. It is going to be about the "have nots" taking from the "haves". It just so happens that the majority of the "have nots" are minorities so it appears to be racially divided. And it will start when the "haves" cannot afford to continue the funding for the "have nots". At that point the gov't will announce that the "haves" are not working or contributing enough to support the "have nots" so they will begin taking what they feel is their's. I suspect this will happen when the unemployment teet runs dry, we came close already.

On a side not did anyone see the DOL requirements to prove work searches? Also, those on unemployment must physically show up at the offices with proof in order to continue to receive benefits.

Dolomite

• Like 1

Haves and have nots. I'll bet you my hat most of the haves will spend all they have to keep the have nots from getting it for free. The ones I know would.....in heartbeat. They'd rather burn it. They'll happily pay for security too. Loyalty goes to the highest bidder which is another reason the ghetto trash will lose.

As one person who is rather well off told me, "I'd rather GIVE my food to a man and watch him shoot a looter than have it taken from me. At least I'd get something for my money"

All those who are on welfare and gov't programs longterm have allowed themselves to be enslaved. They are given a small amount of money in exchange for them not wanting to succeed or better themselves. Then those same people compain and lash out against those who have worked hard to reach a certain sucess level. If they want to be upset they should be upset with themselves for not trying to succeed.

It amazes me how people will settle for nothing so long as they don't have to work for it. I see people living in 1/2 burned trailers and they are content so long as they do not have to work. They cover the burned out portion with a blue tarp and call it good.

I give you a personal example I just learned about. My brother, who is or maybe was a heavy drug user, recently came out of treatment. They offered to send him to a trade school for free. He has always been a great welder. A friend asked my brother why didn;t he want to go and get trained and become a welder. My borther said because he would loose his $637 a month in benefits he receives. To anyone who knows how much a professional welder makes then you see the problem. But this is the mentality of a lot of people receiving benefits. They are content so long as they don't have to work.

My brother has been given the same opportunities, actually more, than me but he chose to go the route that is now the easiest.

The "race war" isn't going to be about race. It is going to be about the "have nots" taking from the "haves". It just so happens that the majority of the "have nots" are minorities so it appears to be racially divided. And it will start when the "haves" cannot afford to continue the funding for the "have nots". At that point the gov't will announce that the "haves" are not working or contributing enough to support the "have nots" so they will begin taking what they feel is their's. I suspect this will happen when the unemployment teet runs dry, we came close already.

On a side not did anyone see the DOL requirements to prove work searches? Also, those on unemployment must physically show up at the offices with proof in order to continue to receive benefits.

Dolomite

The work search log is a start, but it's not enough. There is still no real proof required that one is actually looking for a job. As much as I sympathize with those who have lost their jobs, it needs to be tougher I think. There are people who have drawn unemployment for over two years! TWO YEARS! MANY people are content to draw unemployment and simply do not have any desire to work. I know this is hartd to understand, especially when you realize that the Tennessee basic benefit is only $275, before taxes, but it's true! I know there are many that DO want to work, and my thoughts are not for them, but for the ones that just want to coast on someone else's dime. There's way more of those folks than most people realize.

Edited by barewoolf

The agenda can't be realized as quickly if BHO ain't at the helm, yes.

Look for some "crisis" to manifest about a month before the election. Though it is probably tinfoil-ish to imagine that O would try to forestall actual election over it, it could still be manufactured in attempt to dissuade the electorate from changing horses in middle of the crisis stream, something Dubya certainly had going for him second time around.

- OS

Obummer and those in power will do ANYTHING NECESSARY to remain in power.

+1,000

I have said it for a long time it is all about control.

Why else would a candidate spend $50+ million for a seat (not presidentail race) that pays less than $300K. Just to break even would require that person to hold the job close to 200 years. Even with their great healthcare I think it is a bit too optimistic.

Dolomite

Yep, and that goes for those 'in power' on both sides of the aisle as well as behind the scenes. It goes for many of those with political power as well as at least some big money corporate leaders. As long as those who are 'in power' - be they Democrats, Republicans or whatever, be they black, white, red, brown, yellow or some combination thereof - can keep average Americans hating each other over stupid things like the amount of pigment in the skin then those same average Americans - meaning an overwhelming majority of Americans - will never ban together to oppose those very people who are 'in power', the very ones who are REALLY screwing the rest of us over.

I have more in common with a black man who gets up and goes to work every day than either of us have in common with Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Warren Buffet, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or leaders of the Aryan movement or the KKK. As long as people are swayed by meaningless BS, however, they cannot and will not unite against the real threats to our liberty and happiness.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

Dolomite

There was a study a while back that determined that in any given population, there is about 10-15% that are only willing to do the bare minimum to survive. There is something programmed, and while not racial, it may be to some degree genetic. I know that I am only willing to do as much as I need to be comfortable, so I am sure there is something to it. It may be more about "what is comfortable"...for me it is a modest suburban home, reliable transportation, good ammo supply and a full beer keg, but to others, it may be having a tarp to keep the rain out of their half-burned trailor, while for others, it is the G5 Airplane.

You are absolutely right...welfare lowers the threshold for these people and allows them to survive on less effort than would otherwise be needed. The shame is that they live no better than they would if they didn't have welfare at all. If it was taken away, they would work just enough to get back to that same level of survival. Or turn to crime, which they do anyway. So we are just wasting all the money we spend on welfare to lower the minimum requirement for survival, when those on it (at least in the majority of cases) are willing and able to do without if they had to. Of course there are exceptions, but we shouldn't plan around those.

Yep, and that goes for those 'in power' on both sides of the aisle as well as behind the scenes. It goes for many of those with political power as well as at least some big money corporate leaders. As long as those who are 'in power' - be they Democrats, Republicans or whatever, be they black, white, red, brown, yellow or some combination thereof - can keep average Americans hating each other over stupid things like the amount of pigment in the skin then those same average Americans - meaning an overwhelming majority of Americans - will never ban together to oppose those very people who are 'in power', the very ones who are REALLY screwing the rest of us over.

I have more in common with a black man who gets up and goes to work every day than either of us have in common with Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Warren Buffet, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or leaders of the Aryan movement or the KKK. As long as people are swayed by meaningless BS, however, they cannot and will not unite against the real threats to our liberty and happiness.

Its just that simple, but you underestimate the power of hatred.

Edited by LINKS2K