Ewwwhhh ..How creepy

Those things are suprisingly flexible when they encounter a whole house vacuum. They fit right in the nozzle, and hit at least 70 mph on the way to the garage. You can hear them hit every bend in the pipe....tinka-tinka-tinka-tinka-tink!

• Like 3

Those things are suprisingly flexible when they encounter a whole house vacuum. They fit right in the nozzle, and hit at least 70 mph on the way to the garage. You can hear them hit every bend in the pipe....tinka-tinka-tinka-tinka-tink!

ROTFLMBAO. That's funny right there, it don't matter who you are.

I've decided to try the hedgeapple approach to spider control this year. I'll let you know how it works out.

As first line of defense, we use the housecat approach. It really grosses out the wife, especially with a leg dangling out & waving around. Unfortunately, when they get old & fat (lazy), they lose their taste for creepy-crawleys

I just screamed at JTMaze to get a similar one out of my laundry room. But Check out this guy…

8evu2a2u.jpg

I found him on the screen beside the French doors.

Sent from my iPhone way back in the woods…

Edited by TNBrat

I don't mind spiders, I just don't want them in my house.

If anything, knocking down webs is annoying. I have 2 house cats and they do a pretty good job of bug control for anything that makes its way inside. I still need to spray the outside though....

I HATE spiders!!!! OMG I have the creeps just looking at these pics!! And the bad thing is I have found 5 black widows in my house in the last 5 months...I'm about to call in someone to see if there's a nest or something around!! and we're not talking little baby balck widows...we're talking quarter sized black widows!!

Dolomite even got freaked out at this honker..was in the kids bathroom this morning..It was HUGE..and ugly and just ..ewwwhh...

569.jpg

That is actually an adolescent wolf spider and they are harmless. I kill at least 2 a week around here. This is the adult. They are kinda cool looking.

detuba3u.jpg

Sent from iPad in the woods.

Dolomite even got freaked out at this honker..was in the kids bathroom this morning..It was HUGE..and ugly and just ..ewwwhh...

569.jpg

This is how you turn a 220 lb man in to a tippy toed sissy. I usually try to catch the bug or spider and put them outside, but anything approaching this size must die.

yeah they do.. they also crawl into your house at night and sit on you.. maybe even crawl into your mouth....And bite and suck your blood and.. and.. ewwwhh....

Screw the Spiders.. They can eat bugs somewhere else...

Ewwwh.....

I guess you'd better not think about how many spiders you've actually eaten in your sleep. That might gross you out. :)

sN1X44HE3EmaP8kguoxjnw2.jpg

:rofl:

We had a really big problem with wolf spiders when we lived in Atlanta. It got so bad the the exterminator we had working on it called UGA science dept to come out and collecet a few and make sure they were common wolf spiders because he had not seen them that big. The guy from UGA came out and saw one of the smaller ones and said "Oh crap, that is a big spider". We have a video on vhs, yes I said vhs, of one of the spiders chasing that guy around our garage screaming like a little girl. It is one of the greatest videos I have seen. If I can find it I will try and get it posted. I only laugh because one of those buggers chased me out of the shower one day and I ended up on my porch in a towel. I don't mind spiders but the small ones that we killed were the size of my palm.

Edited by Lions Fan
We had a really big problem with wolf spiders when we lived in Atlanta. It got so bad the the exterminator we had working on it called UGA science dept to come out and collecet a few and make sure they were common wolf spiders because he had not seen them that big. The guy from UGA came out and saw one of the smaller ones and said "Oh crap, that is a big spider". We have a video on vhs, yes I said vhs, of one of the spiders chasing that guy around our garage screwaming like a little girl. It is one of the greatest videos I have seen. If I can find it I will try and get it posted. I only laugh because one of those buggers chased me out of the shower one day and I ended up on my porch in a towel. I don't mind spiders but the small ones that we killed werethe size of my palm.

Haha not even seeing the video I laughed you need to get this posted !

Nope. Can of Lysol and a Bic lighter. Fire is the only thing that kills monsters and aliens. If I wake up in an alien movie, I'll be the guy with the flame-thrower.

Carb or brake cleaner's fun too! I used to cook the fire ants in 29 Palms just for the irony of it. Edited by SWJewellTN