Secret life of a Moderator....

I think it unwise to question the "manhood" of someone who rocks pink socks (or pink anything). Chances are good that there's a reason he cares not about your opinion.
[quote name='Razz' timestamp='1352333731' post='841462']
I think it unwise to question the "manhood" of someone who rocks pink socks (or pink anything). Chances are good that there's a reason he cares not about your opinion.
[/quote]

Point taken

[quote name='Chucktshoes' timestamp='1352337680' post='841521']
Needs toe shoes.
[/quote]
We seen those.. I dont know if I could go into public with those ..lol ..They do look rather goofy
I have seen people wear those but cant ever see those having any support..Like soles and arch support..

Anyway..I thought you guys get a kick out of this.. :)

• Moderators

[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352338169' post='841527']
We seen those.. I dont know if I could go into public with those ..lol ..They do look rather goofy
I have seen people wear those but cant ever see those having any support..Like soles and arch support..

Anyway..I thought you guys get a kick out of this.. :)[/quote]

I love mine. You are correct though, they provide no support. They don't have to. When your feet are allowed to operate as they were designed to, they do not need artificial supports. When I started wearing vibrams, my knee and back problems lessened as well. The heel-toe step caused by traditional shoes is just plain terrible for the body.

[quote name='Chucktshoes' timestamp='1352338387' post='841531']
I love mine. You are correct though, they provide no support. They don't have to. When your feet are allowed to operate as they were designed to, they do not need artificial supports. When I started wearing vibrams, my knee and back problems lessened as well. The heel-toe step caused by traditional shoes is just plain terrible for the body.
[/quote]

Really?

Maybe because I am so used to having a good arch support and all kinds of insoles.. I know when I wear sandals in the summer my feet ache really bad.. And I don`t have much of an arch anyway.. :(
Who wudda thunked it...

Maybe I should try those out next summer

[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352338720' post='841536']

Really?

Maybe because I am so used to having a good arch support and all kinds of insoles.. I know when I wear sandals in the summer my feet ache really bad.. And I don`t have much of an arch anyway.. :(
Who wudda thunked it...

Maybe I should try those out next summer
[/quote]

I used to have THE flattest feet ever, my sister used to call me Fred, as in Fred Flintstone.
There are exercises you can do to help give yourself a better arch at home.
It's kind of hard to explain but if you push down with the heal and ball of your foot while lifting your toes you may be able to develop better arches.

It feels weird at first but hey you can do it sitting on the couch which is more than I can say about most exercise.

• Like 1
I cant say much about the socks, but if they are comfy AND warm I wouldnt care of they were pink and sparkly I wear them. However we seem to have the same taste in Big Dogs, as I have the same pair on at the moment. Just got to love comfy and warm. LOL
[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352332732' post='841446']
No one can rock my pink footsie socks like Dolomite.. and it takes a even bigger man to say.. "Man, those are warm" You go with your bad self:)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Adyth/001.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

nice flooring.

Plaid & big pink stripes.....meh. Moderators are held to higher standards of coordination and fashion.