Voter fraud?

• Admin Team
An interesting article this morning coming out of Philadelphia concerning 59 voting districts where Romney got zero votes. That's right. Obama "carried" these districts 19,605 votes to 0.

Really? I'm willing to stretch a long way, but I don't buy that you can have nearly 20,000 voters without a single contrarian vote.

[url="http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-12/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-sasha-issenberg"]http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-12/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-sasha-issenberg[/url]
Guest MilitiaMan
The government, big business and the 1% wanted their puppet back in office for 4 more years. They made sure they got what they wanted to suit themselves. It's a clear "screw democracy". And they are clearly saying, as they have been for a long time, "screw the American people and the Constitution".

There's going to be only so much more before Civil Unrest.
[quote name='MilitiaMan' timestamp='1352828008' post='844861']

It's a clear "screw democracy". And they are clearly saying, as they have been for a long time, "screw the American people and the Constitution".

There's going to be only so much more before Civil Unrest.
[/quote]

I thought that they screwed democracy when super pacs on both sides were allowed to dump hundreds of millions of dollars into buying elections. When this occurred, the people hardly said a word. Both sides simply started counting their millionaires/billionaires.
Not even logical. When I read this article this morning I thought, even if 20K people were dumb enough to vote for BHO then surely there would be several that were dumb enough to mistakenly pull the lever for Romney.
It's called arrogance on the part of the vote grabbers. Pure arrogance that can be cast in your face telling
you it was done and there's nothing you can do about it. That's what happens when a particular beast of
tyranny has been unleashed.

It needs to be put back in its cage.
If I was a Romney voter in one of those precincts, I guarantee I would be on the news because of all the noise I'd be making. There HAS to be some Romney votes in there. This reeks of criminal voter fraud. Where is the outcry ?

If our elections can be openly stolen without reprimand then our freedom is already gone. Edited by Batman
  • Like 2
[quote name='jcoosi' timestamp='1352864067' post='845240']
Was there any voter id law in them counties? Just curious I have also seen a few stories where they had 142% voter turn out.
[/quote]
That is what tells the story, friend. Arrogance
I believe that the Dems learned a lot with the Gore loss and were determined not to make that mistake again! We may never see another Republican President if we don't get a sincere, full investigation of this election! Where is the outrage? Anyone seen anything from the Romney camp on this?
It isn't who votes, it's who counts the votes. Given the slant of the media, there is a good chance that even if an R voter were to step forward, it wouldn't get any exposure. And given the black panthers apparently have a free hand in Philly, stepping forward might not be the wisest thing to do.

Yes, absolutely there was vote fraud on a massive scale. No, there will be no DOJ investigations from this administration.