No more "assault" rifles

Glenn

I know I am as guilty as the next guy, but I propose we quit using the term assault rifle for semi autos. We all know this is just used to fire up the idiots that don't even know what they are talking about.  I suggest "scary black rifle" I am going to make a point of not using the A word.

To make it more acceptable how about "Terrorist Eradication and Removal Device". That way we can tell the anti's all we want to do keep our TERD's. Tell them we like taking our TERDs places as well as cleaning and polishing our TERDs. And that there is nothing more fun that letting your friends hold your TERDs. Or that there is nothing better than showing your friends your collection of TERDs.

They will probably think we are nuttier than them and they will call for us to be a protected class.

Dolomite

• Like 4
I know I am as guilty as the next guy, but I propose we quit using the term assault rifle for semi autos. We all know this is just used to fire up the idiots that don't even know what they are talking about.  I suggest "scary black rifle" I am going to make a point of not using the A word.

The legal definition of assault: In so many words is the "apprehension of an immediate battery". Battery meaning touching someone. ALL FIREARMS by definition are 'assault" weapons when they are pointed at someone. That is why I love to get into it with liberal turds over that one.

The legal definition of assault: In so many words is the "apprehension of an immediate battery". Battery meaning touching someone. ALL FIREARMS by definition are 'assault" weapons when they are pointed at someone. That is why I love to get into it with liberal turds over that one.

Probably not a good argument by saying ALL FIREARMS are assault weapons. Just saying.

Dolomite

[quote name='Dolomite_supafly' timestamp='1356196504' post='866201']To make it more acceptable how about "Terrorist Eradication and Removal Device". That way we can tell the anti's all we want to do keep our TERD's. Tell them we like taking our TERDs places as well as cleaning and polishing our TERDs. And that there is nothing more fun that letting your friends hold your TERDs. Or that there is nothing better than showing your friends your collection of TERDs.   They will probably think we are nuttier than them and they will call for us to be a protected class.   Dolomite[/quote] Two big thumbs up! Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
On another thread I posted that we oughta drop the A in AR and just call em R-15's. I knew (but didn't think about) remington having that trademarked though. After some pondering I think I like 2A-15 now
Tell them we like taking our TERDs places as well as cleaning and polishing our TERDs. And that there is nothing more fun that letting your friends hold your TERDs. Or that there is nothing better than showing your friends your collection of TERDs.

They will probably think we are nuttier than them and they will call for us to be a protected class.

Dolomite

BEST LINE I HAVE SEEN TODAY!!!