Whos going to the state capital on the 19th?

I wasn't able to get there 'til almost 1:00 and it was already starting to wind down, but here are a few pics....

Me and Hickok....I'm 6'2" btw.

Yeah he is taller than i expected! lol I saw Peace and thats it! I was wondering where is everybody else. You people are not a very sociable bunch  :squint:

Guest FreeFalling

I was there and signed the petition, shook Hicok's hand as he moved through the crowd.  Dang, he's tall!  Didn't occur to me to get on the forum during the event or I would have said hello.  Sorry I missed you guys.

I have to compliment everybody involved.  It was well organized, the turn-out was impressive, and everyone was extremely professional.  I think gun owners were well represented today in Nashville, TN.

Guest Halfling

I was there along with my son and my daughter's boy friend. Good event, good organization and good guest speakers. Could have used a beefier sound system but not too bad after the bull horn showed up! Noticed a couple of empty holsters with flyers in them...excellent idea!

Well done to all involved!!!

Edited by Halfling
It was good. Great work by all involved. I believe Nikki's story and others like it will be key in our campaign. If anything like this is happening again and we need PA (speakers, etc) help,.... This is Nashville. Let me know and we'll make sure everyone can be heard. - it was good to meet you, Halutz. Thanks again for all that you do.

I went with my son and four others. Another friend showed up that I called last night.

Had three others cancel because of work and stuff.

Sound system was the biggest problem. Was difficult to hear.

Still great event. Good size crowd I thought.

Took a lot of pictures, I'll try and post them soon.

We need a march on Washington!!

My wife and I were there. It was a pretty good turn out. And yes hickok is very tall but his son is taller I believe. There were some good speeches. And remember to write your reps. on voting on house bill 42.

If I'm in town I think I may go.

However, if there are crazy people there with their weapons, or too much cammie clothes, I'm out of there.

I'm thinking well-ordered 10 by 10 "companies" of well dressed Tennesseans would send the right message, and be easier to count.

Along the lines of the Second Amendment's "Well Ordered Militia" (the militia being the whole of the people).

Never knew there was a "dress code" to make your voice heard on your rights.

Two posts up...next to last photo...I'm the tall guy just below the sign saying "Fear the govt...your guns". I'm wearing the black shirt, tan hat, beard, sunglasses. I'm proud to have made it to this event! I wish more would have been there. This is the patron state of shooting' stuff-we gotta set the bar!

I was the guy on the mobility scooter. My wife and I got there just as Hickok arrived and we both took the opportunity to shake hands with him and thank him for the great videos. I was impressed by the turnout with such relatively short notice, Tennessee was well represented by its' 2nd Amendment supporters today.

I noted that we didn't need teleprompters for the Pledge of Allegiance. Do you hear me Mr. Prez?

[quote name="PapaB" post="890166" timestamp="1358650165"]I was the guy on the mobility scooter. My wife and I got there just as Hickok arrived and we both took the opportunity to shake hands with him and thank him for the great videos. I was impressed by the turnout with such relatively short notice, Tennessee was well represented by its' 2nd Amendment supporters today. I noted that we didn't need teleprompters for the Pledge of Allegiance. Do you hear me Mr. Prez?[/quote]Nor for America The Beautiful. Libs would need a lifeline call to a friend with internet access to finish the Pledge.
  • Like 2

I was there, videoing and trying to keep my flag up. I'll post what vids I took maybe tomorrow. Just got home a few minutes ago. Had to go to Bass pro ( of course) and pick up a few things.  Had a good time today, met Punisher and SeeBeeJason at the rally and met the guys doing the "Nashville Lead" podcast. I was the guy in the Predators hat with the 2 cameras and a flag( the one we said the pledge to at the bottom of the steps.

Wish I could have stayed longer but there will be other rallies. Maybe next one we have there will be greater word out and more in attendance. I would like to see a few more different speakers on the 2nd amendment and our rights.  

I was there, videoing and trying to keep my flag up. I'll post what vids I took maybe tomorrow. Just got home a few minutes ago. Had to go to Bass pro ( of course) and pick up a few things. Had a good time today, met Punisher and SeeBeeJason at the rally and met the guys doing the "Nashville Lead" podcast. I was the guy in the Predators hat with the 2 cameras and a flag( the one we said the pledge to at the bottom of the steps.

Wish I could have stayed longer but there will be other rallies. Maybe next one we have there will be greater word out and more in attendance. I would like to see a few more different speakers on the 2nd amendment and our rights.

I was right behind you, between the lightpole and trash bin!

Well, maybe we TGO members need to get some gear, Hint hint, David.... lol  

I'd love to have some shirts with the TGO emblem or at least a hat.

At least so we might break the ice better when we come across each other. And when we have these rallies, get the word out about the forum. Maybe drum up new members.

The more people we have on our side, the better in the long run.

• Like 1