Whitehouse Petitions "Try Feinstein for Treason" Met Threshold for Comment

What she's doing doesn't fit the definition of treason in Article 3 Section 3 of the Constitution.

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."

She could certainly be impeached by the House but the Senate would never convict.

Guest CajunKen

Senator Feinstein, along with the President and every Senator or Congressman that voted for Obama Care should be impeached, charged with Gross and wanton Negligence in the performance of their official duties.   Specifically, voted for THE HEALTH CARE REFORM ACT commonly called ' OBAMA CARE ", without having read said Bill, which imposed a staggering debt on the Country.

Webster defines Negligence as " FAILURE TO EXERCISE THE CARE THAT A PRUDENT PERSON USES "

No doubt the Senate would not convict anyone, but at least it should get everybody's attention, and the News Media could not bury this one.

Edited by CajunKen

I think I'm going to block these White House Petitions links. They're completely pointless.

I agree with you that the petitions are pointless, no matter how many signatures they garner they will not result in any action or serious response from this Administration if the Administration disagrees with the petition's premise, they are however semi-entertaining, but if you want to ban discussion of White House petitions who am I to tell you otherwise...

There is no way on earth I would sign any petition on that site. Sure, they only ask for your name, email address, and zip code however, they then have a database to pinpoint clusters of dissenters.

kinda feel the same way  :tinfoil:

I agree with you that the petitions are pointless, no matter how many signatures they garner they will not result in any action or serious response from this Administration if the Administration disagrees with the petition's premise, they are however semi-entertaining, but if you want to ban discussion of White House petitions who am I to tell you otherwise...

I agree, they can be entertaining. Plus it's nice to know that Piers Morgan knows a bunch of people wishes he would go home (even if he doesn't care).

• Like 1
[quote name="Red Haired Girl" post="896300" timestamp="1359171859"]There is no way on earth I would sign any petition on that site. Sure, they only ask for your name, email address, and zip code however, they then have a database to pinpoint clusters of dissenters.[/quote] Since 9/11 and the creation of homeland security the government, NSA for instance, already knows way more about us all than you can imagine. Data mining is big business. Fr instance, Information has been collected on every phone call made in this country for several years now, and that is just a drop in the bucket. Do a search on government data mining......George Orwell only missed it by 20 years or so.
  • Like 1

There is no way on earth I would sign any petition on that site. Sure, they only ask for your name, email address, and zip code however, they then have a database to pinpoint clusters of dissenters.

Since 9/11 and the creation of homeland security the government, NSA for instance, already knows way more about us all than you can imagine. Data mining is big business. Fr instance, Information has been collected on every phone call made in this country for several years now, and that is just a drop in the bucket. Do a search on government data mining......George Orwell only missed it by 20 years or so.

Exactly!  They already know all they need to know about you.  The first time you logged on to the internet, you made the list. And when you started posting here, you got some "1s" and "0s" next to it.  We are all in plain view of the Government now, like it or not.  No reason to hide anything anymore.

Exactly!  They already know all they need to know about you.  The first time you logged on to the internet, you made the list. And when you started posting here, you got some "1s" and "0s" next to it.  We are all in plain view of the Government now, like it or not.  No reason to hide anything anymore.

I know what you say is true, however, I'm not going to willingly offer my information directly to the White House. They can work for it. The way I see it is I'm a job creator. 

Edited by Red Haired Girl

They work on it every year, come April 15th. they let you know it. Big Brother is always watching.

I know what you say is true, however, I'm not going to willingly offer my information directly to the White House. They can work for it. The way I see it is I'm a job creator. 

• Like 1

True.

Sure, the government is able to collect all kinds of info on us. They could surely see me sitting in my house while I type this if they wanted. We are still hidden though inside the massive amount of info they have. No need to bring yourself to the top of the list if you don't have to.

What's in a name?

Seems to me someone living in the beginning of the 1940's in a few foreign countries with such a name, wouldn't be so mouthy to take away our freedoms? Evidently she failed history or wants history to repeat itself? Why is she so bitter and stupid?

Maybe she should visit or live in an unmentioned Aryan nation and spout her ideals. I'm sure she would glean much more support?

Where do we get these people??

The more I think about it, why would a race of people try to flee from total annihilation of which the world has never seen, to a nation of freedom loving gun toting people and try to change the laws to that of which they were persecuted and defenseless?

Of all people's, I would have thought based on history and our nations freedoms and principals, she would be an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment? Has anyone ever confronted her with the facts I wonder?

This is in no way an attack on any race, creed or religion. It's an honest opinion and a question of the views and intent of such individuals.

Edited by Dennis1209