Pat Robertson On DHS Arms Build-Up

I did a search and did not find this on the forum.

I get e-mail from the Tea Party and received this today.

http://www.teaparty.org/pat-robertson-on-dhs-arms-build-up-who-are-they-going-to-shoot-us-22257/

Televangelist questions Big Sis bullet buys

(Info Wars) – Televangelist Pat Robertson has become the latest prominent conservative to question why the Department of Homeland Security is engaged in an apparent arms build-up, asking if the 1.6 billion bullets purchased by the federal agency will be used against the American people.

Speaking on his CBN broadcast yesterday, Robertson characterized the DHS ammo purchase and its acquisition of armored vehicles as “like something out of science fiction: long trains of full or armored vehicles, personnel carriers with armor.”

“What are they for, the Army going into battle against the enemy?” asked Robertson. “They’re used by Homeland Security against us!”

Robertson then quoted Ronald Reagan, “The most fearful statement in the English language is ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help’.”

“Imagine what Homeland Security is doing, it’s just awful,” he continued. “We’re going to talk about how much ammunition they’re stockpiling. Who are they going to shoot? Us?”

I dont care how you feel about Pat Robertson, I dont follow him at all.

It is a good read, short as well.

Edited by RED333
Guest ThePunisher
Even Pat at 83 years old man knows its not right for the DHS to be ordering 1.6 billion rounds of ammo when they won't answer to Congress why they are purchasing such huge oders that would take over 20 years to shoot it all at the rate that was used in the Irag war at 5 million rounds per month by our military. Everyone with half of a brain knows that these huge oders of ammo are for intimidating, and even using on those that speak out against these commies that are occupying the WH and the rest of the commies holding power in the commie cities and commie states.

Martial law is around the corner, so don't stick your neck out too far around the corner, or you might get it shot off.
Guest copperhead_1911

Even Pat at 83 years old man knows its not right for the DHS to be ordering 1.6 billion rounds of ammo when they won't answer to Congress why they are purchasing such huge oders that would take over 20 years to shoot it all at the rate that was used in the Irag war at 5 million rounds per month by our military. Everyone with half of a brain knows that these huge oders of ammo are for intimidating, and even using on those that speak out against these commies that are occupying the WH and the rest of the commies holding power in the commie cities and commie states.

Martial law is around the corner, so don't stick your neck out too far around the corner, or you might get it shot off.

I am really following this and am amazed at the amount of people who see nothing wrong with this or have no questions.

Keep your powder dry, blades sharp and senses aware.

and the bad thing about this is we the tax payers are paying for it , even though no one will tell us why our tax paying dollars is buying this hummmm ??? . What do you see wrong with this picture ?

I am really following this and am amazed at the amount of people who see nothing wrong with this or have no questions.

Keep your powder dry, blades sharp and senses aware.

It is scary but that is were our society is headed. Folks that question DHS armoring up get labeled as wearing "tin foil hats". The opposite to that is wearing blinders. Seems that DHS is quickly becoming a very, very large powerful agency. It is a good thing for citizens and elected officials to question a government agency's intentions. It's good for the "Republic" and our duty as members of a free and proud America. Period.

It is scary but that is were our society is headed. Folks that question DHS armoring up get labeled as wearing "tin foil hats". The opposite to that is wearing blinders. Seems that DHS is quickly becoming a very, very large powerful agency. It is a good thing for citizens and elected officials to question a government agency's intentions. It's good for the "Republic" and our duty as members of a free and proud America. Period.

There is no conspiracy here nor is it some super secret Obama black ops mission to shoot every citizen 5 times.

It's a contract of supply 5 YEARS WORTH of ammo to the US government.   When DHS was created just about everyone out side of the ATF, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Secret Service was roll into DHS.  There are at least 50-70k gun carrying Federal Agents from Postal Inspectors, Park Rangers, Border Patrol, NOAA Agents to Indian Tribal Affairs, 

1.6 billion / 5 years = 320 Millions rounds PER YEAR.  320 Million Rounds / 60k gun toting agents = 5300ish rounds.  5300 rounds / 4 trips to the range per year = 1300ish rounds.   This does not take into consideration that a lot of ammo is used for training academies plus the amount that each office would "stock pile". 

This is as retarded as the Obama is a secret Muslim Bull Shit.  There are plenty of other bull shit things that Obama is doing but being a Muslim and hoarding ammo to kill US Citizens are not one of them. 

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

There is no conspiracy here nor is it some super secret Obama black ops mission to shoot every citizen 5 times.

It's a contract of supply 5 YEARS WORTH of ammo to the US government.   When DHS was created just about everyone out side of the ATF, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Secret Service was roll into DHS.  There are at least 50-70k gun carrying Federal Agents from Postal Inspectors, Park Rangers, Border Patrol, NOAA Agents to Indian Tribal Affairs, 

1.6 billion / 5 years = 320 Millions rounds PER YEAR.  320 Million Rounds / 60k gun toting agents = 5300ish rounds.  5300 rounds / 4 trips to the range per year = 1300ish rounds.   This does not take into consideration that a lot of ammo is used for training academies plus the amount that each office would "stock pile". 

This is as retarded as the Obama is a secret Muslim Bull ####.  There are plenty of other bull #### things that Obama is doing but being a Muslim and hoarding ammo to kill US Citizens are not one of them. 

Why is DHS refusing to answer questions that Congressmen have concerning these huge ammo orders?
Guest copperhead_1911

Maybe so but why will they not answer questions about the purchases?

Answer questions? That disgrace has not shown his real birth certificate, used executive privlege in that fast and furiuos just to name a few. That admin thinks it is above the law and 51% of the people are ok with it for some unknown reason. Those of us who ask why are called racist, extremist, birthers and every other name they can think of.

I say those who ask questions are patriots.

Battleop, how dare you supply facts and logic on this issue.  How's a good internet conspiracy to grow when you nip it in the bud?

The funniest thing I saw in this whole mess was a an article with a quote from a retired Marine that he had not been issued a hollow-point bullet in all his years of service.  Sort of told me all I needed to know about his firearm expertise.

Guest MilitiaMan

This is as retarded as the Obama is a secret Muslim Bull ####.  There are plenty of other bull #### things that Obama is doing but being a Muslim and hoarding ammo to kill US Citizens are not one of them. 

This is how we've gotten where we are.

Guest 556or762
All valid points an the breakdown of ammunition use per officer is a nice touch, just one problem I see.....Those numbers would only hold true if they were starting with 0 ammo on hand, and i doubt theyre out. Also this is the first time that this much ammunition has been ordered by the government since the invasion of Iraq, still seems excessive to me.

All valid points an the breakdown of ammunition use per officer is a nice touch, just one problem I see.....Those numbers would only hold true if they were starting with 0 ammo on hand, and i doubt theyre out. Also this is the first time that this much ammunition has been ordered by the government since the invasion of Iraq, still seems excessive to me.

Well, as far as the ammo, it was all, or almost all .40S&W as I understand it, so I don't think they're planning on enforcing martial law with a bunch of feds mostly in street clothes toting handguns.

- OS