Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

According to all the news sources, this is" believed" to be a" possible terrorist attack" carried out with "home made bombs"...... so if it's Kabul it's an IED but in Boston it's a home made Bomb? Reminded me of the news clips we've been seeing daily for the last decade... I litteraly wept today and gave my three girls the biggest hugs ...Holiness to the Lord- our preservation

I think an IED is made from something you have sitting around that goes boom. Like an artillery round or something of the sort. A home made bomb is one that you have to mix up the ingredients. 

Guest carter

Kinda interesting choice of words, "patriotic"?

I see Ms Feinstein is running her foul mouth calling it possibly "home grown".

she's thinking about her weed she just got through smoking

Guest carter

I'd say it is one of three things:

1.  A mentally disturbed person

2.  Homegrown McVeigh terrorist

3.  Foreign linked Muslim terrorist.

As well planned as it was, I'd say it is 2 or 3.

I was personally thinking North Korea... having them do something like this to provoke us to attack them  :shrug:

but you also have to think...

-Boston "Tea Party"

-April 15...Tax Deadline Day

-the Titantic sank 

-Pol Pot died

-president Lincoln died

and tons of other things happened in history on that day

Edited by carter

We've been recording history for so long now that a ton of stuff has happened on every day of the year

Exactly. The date is most likely coincidence. The reason this was targeted was because there would be crowds of people and access to the area is relatively unrestricted, unlike large sporting events held at arenas.
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I was personally thinking North Korea... having them do something like this to provoke us to attack them  :shrug:

but you also have to think...

-Boston "Tea Party"

-April 15...Tax Deadline Day

-the Titantic sank 

-Pol Pot died

-president Lincoln died

and tons of other things happened in history on that day

And one other, the bombing of Libya? April 15,1986?

I just read that in a book by Nelson DeMille.

That Saudi suspect and the other could be a real good lead. Now if Wolf Blitzer, Feinstein

and the media would just shut up about it being the patriotic Tea Party, or some other right

winged terrorist organization...  That stuff gets old. They really do believe in this propaganda

stuff.

Edited by 6.8 AR

I have to say, I'm on the edge of my seat to see who is responsible. Surprised that nothing solid has leaked yet.

I am too. I know everybody has their tinfoil on tight right now, but I see no connection WHATSOEVER to this being a "right wing, patriot extremist, etc" type attack. Even as a false flag event it makes no sense. There is nothing government or federal or whatever about a race. This is either al-qaida type work or some other foreign extremist group, or just a homegrown nut job.

Now if Wolf Blitzer, Feinstein

and the media would just shut up about it being the patriotic Tea Party, or some other right

winged terrorist organization...  That stuff gets old. They really do believe in this propaganda

stuff.

I keep hearing "right wing extremist groups" ...what no left wing extremists exist? Whoever did it.. I hope they get the bastards.

President Obama just gave a press conference and didn't say the one thing I wanted to hear him to say. I wanted to hear him say: " No matter who you are, No matter where you are your justice will be delivered swiftly and in LIKE kind"! This is AMERICA....DON"T TREAD ON US!!!!!!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
Guest MilitiaMan

He's an anti-american anti-colonialist. Did you really expect him to say anything supportive of our country? He's well on his way to bankrupting us deliberately and destroying the wealth/power of America from the inside.

President Obama just gave a press conference and didn't say the one thing I wanted to hear him to say. I wanted to hear him say: " No matter who you are, No matter where you are your justice will be delivered swiftly and in LIKE kind"! This is AMERICA....DON"T TREAD ON US!!!!!!

Dave S

Guest MilitiaMan

I'm reading things now, not sure of their credibility, that there was a bomb squad drill in Boston the same day os the marathon. Before the explosions of course. And I also read that there were tweets by the Boston Globe, before the bombs, about there going to be "a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities".

Again, I cannot speak to the credibility of these reports or their source. I just found them online and am curious.

Very sad day, I hope they catch who ever is responsible.

I do predict/fear that there will be further legislation passed, to limit even more of our freedoms because of this attack though, probably targeting things like tannerite, black & smokeless powders etc.

Hard to say if it was false flag op or not, but the timing & materials used seem very suspicious ...
  • Like 1

Sad day indeed.  One comment that made it into the media coverage is this:

''They can give me a cavity search right now and I'd be perfectly happy,'' said Daniel Wood, a video producer from New York City who was waiting for a train.

It's amazing how people are so willing to give up freedom for security. 

If a cellphone was used to detonate, maybe they'll ban cellphones.  After all they don't cause the explosion, they simply facilitate efficiency as a tool.  My bet is they leverage this into background checks for reloading supplies.

That woud require an actual American with the balls to say that.

Dave S

• Like 1

Sad day indeed.  One comment that made it into the media coverage is this:

''They can give me a cavity search right now and I'd be perfectly happy,'' said Daniel Wood, a video producer from New York City who was waiting for a train.

It's amazing how people are so willing to give up freedom for security. 

If a cellphone was used to detonate, maybe they'll ban cellphones.  After all they don't cause the explosion, they simply facilitate efficiency as a tool.  My bet is they leverage this into background checks for reloading supplies.

They won't have to ban cell phones. For a while now, they've been trying to get permission to start recording & keeping every phone call & text on record in search of possible criminal activity. Our freedom is being stolen a little more each day & the govt. is using events like this as an excuse to "protect" us from ourselves.

Guest nra37922

Breaking news...

NYC Mayor Bloomberg has just announced that the powered used to form the bombs was taken from 223 ammo.  No not really but it wouldn't surprise me if some asshole comes up with such a theory...

Guest MilitiaMan

I know there are many more thing wrong with this country, but this video allows you to see firsthand just what scumbags there are living among us.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIBJpm1RASUAZqH7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBvZTdmNDc5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVjE0MA--?p=Boston+looting&vid=71591c38cc827a702b9ad5f2acfba553&l=1%3A22&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVA.346785909815%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoNkxxonMYTw&tit=Boston+Marathon+Explosion+-+People+Looting+Merchandise+Stand&c=0&sigr=11a8lsljs&age=0&&tt=b

Looting, laughing and just overall douchbaggery right in the middle of bombs exploding and horrific injuries.

Now, take what you may or may not have just watched, and think about what your neighbor will be like when the SHTF and there's no food, water, power etc.

I underestimate no one.