Giffords 'furious' about Senate gun control votes

Guest 6.8 AR

She was a lucky one to ever get elected to that congressional district. I hope someone else is trotting her out,

and that she isn't the one doing it, but being a Dem, and married to that Kosmonaut who lies about his gun

purchases, I guess anything goes, now. These people are really stupid.

She was a lucky one to ever get elected to that congressional district. I hope someone else is trotting her out,

and that she isn't the one doing it, but being a Dem, and married to that Kosmonaut who lies about his gun

purchases, and kills 'baby' seals,I guess anything goes, now. These people are really stupid.

:tough:

• Like 4

I couldn't care less how Giffords or her husband feel about the legislation yesterday. She's a pawn being trotted out for the cameras to elicit emotion, just like the Newtown parents. Without manipulating emotion Obama has no platform AT ALL.

but, but, but they're just hapless victims of Brady-itis... cut them a little slack! sarcasm_on-1.gif

Interesting how folks with virtually no moral compass suddenly have an "epiphany" when it suits their agenda. I have no use for folks who use a weathervane to rule their beliefs or their integrity. Machiavelli was right.

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1

They go the way the wind blows... she was pro-gun before this, I think she isn't in her right mind and is just a pawn of her husband.  Once he gets what he wants (public office) I bet he gets rid of her quietly, and says it was her idea...

They go the way the wind blows... she was pro-gun before this, I think she isn't in her right mind and is just a pawn of her husband.  Once he gets what he wants (public office) I bet he gets rid of her quietly, and says it was her idea...

Considering a good chunk of her mind was blown away, of course she's not in her right mind.

• Like 3

Typical elitist tantrum.  Us delightful rustics just dont understand just how smart these folks like Giffords, Obama, McCain, and Bloomberg are.  We should just bow down, pay them homage, and do what they say. I remember Gabby's dad saying that we tea party type gun nuts were responsible for that anyway.  I can give the old man's frustration and sadness because he is a grieving father.   I wont give any of the others a thing.  I say they have reaped the whirlwind in public opinion and they will feel the heat from it. 

Lots of people can be fooled about monetary policy shennanigans, health insurance scams, and crony capitalism with the big bankers.  The most humble of us an read and understand the text of the Second Amendment.   People are a lot more informed than they were in 1968 when the gun control act was passed.  I count that a good thing.  I could care less what Giffords or any of that other bunch thinks about anything.

leroy

I can't decide if she is a brain damaged puppet being fed stuff to say or not.   This one is a written document..... want to bet her idiot husband or other leftwingers helped to write it?  She seems like she can barely string 5 words together sensibly.

• Like 1

I think people like her tempt fate. GOD gave them a 2nd chance and they go off on a political/public rant about what happened to them. It's like the guy who boasts about beating cancer......and it reoccurs. It's bad Ju Ju to run your mouth about stuff like that.  They should be thanking whoever/whatever they believe in that they got to live.

I couldn't care less how Giffords or her husband feel about the legislation yesterday. She's a pawn being trotted out for the cameras to elicit emotion, just like the Newtown parents. Without manipulating emotion Obama has no platform AT ALL.

No doubt about it. Obama should be ashamed of his self. But, it's Obama.

The American people don't want his fundamental change to Marxism. His lies, distortion of numbers and facts

are a disgrace. Just because he say's it doesn't make it so.

The temper tantrum and threats of more executive orders are just another example of tyrant trying to force "his" will

on we the people.

He must be impeached and removed from office.  

I really don't give a rats butt about any liberal being upset,mad, furious or pi$$ted off. They begged,borrowed and stole to get a vote. The vote didn't go their way it went the American people's way. So give up, move on, or best of all move out!!!!
Guest 6.8 AR

I liked the way he summed that article up: "To put it more concisely: Damn it! Our propaganda campaign failed!"

It's good to see that in print.