One Bomber dead, his brother on the run

Guest KCampbell
I am listening on the Scanner Radio app on my phone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by KCampbell
Guest 6.8 AR

Is any one else really pissed at most of the media who were trying to blame this on a right wing conservative earlier this week?

No, I don't expect anything else from them, any more. The media isn't about news, but propaganda.

If it takes that many people for 1 guy what will cities do when a large group of people decide to do this stuff? Will they have to call in the army? Just wondering how that would work if a large group wanted to take over a city.

The day after the bombing I saw a link, on Drudge Report I think, that Putin had offered help. At the time I found that odd but now I am wondering if he knew something before hand. Strange.

oops...  hit the send accidentally.

Anyway, Putin has been flexing his muscles against us recently and is no big friend/fan of Obama. Interesting that he suddenly wants to help us. Did he do that after the Libya attack or any other terrorist attack against the U.S.?  I'll have to check that out.

Per News; State and Local Police along with the Army and Connecticut State and local Police are converging on the scene.  I don't think they have enough folks to catch the kid.

News is asking why the kids did it. If they put a 1 million dollar reward on the kid then we'll never know since no one will be able to collect if you catch my drift. (See what 

happened to the Cop in California).

News is also asking, "how safe are we in the USA?"  I'm not sure but isn't homeland security's job? I really thought it was the FBI's job but I'm not sure anymore.

Ya gotta luv the news media. 

LP
Edited by Lowpower

Is any one else really pissed at most of the media who were trying to blame this on a right wing conservative earlier this week?

What about the people who had already convicted the Saudis? Edited by LINKS2K

Father who lives in Russia states that if his son is killed, all "hell is going to break lose". Whatever...

http://gma.yahoo.com/bomb-suspects-dad-calls-him-surrender-141352754--abc-news-topstories.html

Dave S

He also says his son is an "angel."
Riiiiight. But that's how the media will portray him like they did Trayvon. Never mind he blew up the race ... he was a second year medical student who wanted to help people.

What about the people that had already convicted the Saudis and brown people in general?

Well even you have to admit that'd been the smart bet, considering foreign-born Islamist jihadi's are the ones usually responsible for the vast majority of these sorts of terrorist attacks.

It is no secret that there were a lot of leftists in this country who really, really wanted both the Boston bombing & the Ricin attacks to be done by "conservative caucasions, preferably with ties to the Tea or Republican Parties" because it'd have been helpful to them in furthering their leftist ideological/political agenda.

This sort of hateful ideological vitriol aimed at mere political opponents (ie wishing/hoping/speculating that the opposing political side of the aisle would commit atrocities, so they can point fingers in order to sway public opinion/votes) is about as unAmerican as unAmerican gets.
  • Like 2
I wonder if these poor residents of Boston have any reasonable ability to refuse search of their home. Or if they would just use some part of the Patriot act to force search without a warrant. I'm all for catching the guy, but if it means I give up my freedom then no thanks. Also, what if the cops catch you find you do other illegal things while searching for the guy?

I wonder if these poor residents of Boston have any reasonable ability to refuse search of their home. Or if they would just use some part of the Patriot act to force search without a warrant. I'm all for catching the guy, but if it means I give up my freedom then no thanks. Also, what if the cops catch you find you do other illegal things while searching for the guy?

If evidence of a crime is visible during a search, it falls under plain view rules and is actionable.
  • Like 1

If evidence of a crime is visible during a search, it falls under plain view rules and is actionable.

What I figured. So what happens if I say "no" you can't search my house? I don't think that would go over very well with those guys in full body armor riding in their police tanks. Edited by npgunner

What I figured. So what happens if I say "no" you can't search my house? I don't think that would go over very well with those guys in full body armor riding in there police tanks.

Well, I'm sure if anyone refuses, they'll just surround the house until they get a quick search warrant.

Maybe the Gov has even imposed whatever their version of "emergency powers" MA has, might not be even be needed, who knows.

And of course "everything is illegal in Massachusetts" already anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdpINm9UBU

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Nope, "hot pursuit &/or public emergency, imminent danger" exemptions allow search w/out warrants.

What troubles me is that they are doing a "controled explosion" in these guys apartment prior to searching it for evidence or any potential boobytrap type dangers.

I can understand them doing a controlled explosion if they found boobytraps or something during their search of the apartment, but just to do a controlled explosion "just in case" potentially destroying any/all evidence in the process just gives a whole lot of credibility to the conspiracy theories.