Another Isle of Man TT video

Thanks for the post.   Not my intent to crap your thread but here's ones I like also.  Anytime I can watch IOM videos with the song Extreme Ways it's a win!   

I once told a coworker that I wanted to put this on my bucket list...they told me I better get a big bucket so someone could pick up all my parts off the road.   That was based on sending them the second video.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtfOfD6faeI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxHzwWndtvk&feature=player_embedded

• Like 1

I read somewhere that Rossi doesn't ride outside of the track since he has a hard time adjusting to the streets.  Not sure if that's true, but I could certainly see how that could be the case.

Can you imagine how boring it is for those guys to ride in daily traffic at 70-80 mph?

The vast majority of them don't ride on the street.  While its a job they love, they don't do it for fun. 

In fact, most of them are those guys in the spandex holding up traffic on their bicycles when they're not racing.

In fact, most of them are those guys in the spandex holding up traffic on their bicycles when they're not racing.

I see what you did there...:)

Don't those comments go in the "Why I hate cyclists thread"? Edited by Trekbike

Going around curve's at 170+mph takes balls of steel!

You mean going around curves at 170+ mph on surface streets, in a place that is knowon for spectacular crashes takes balls of steel lol

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

The vast majority of them don't ride on the street.  While its a job they love, they don't do it for fun. 

This is true.  My company sponsors a couple of AMA riders.  One of them was going to come out and ride for some kind of charity event but had to get his motorcycle endorsement first.  Thought that it was ironic that a guy who makes his living racing and runs a speed school wasn't even licensed on the street.  Can't blame him though I get about zero enjoyment riding on the street while obeying all laws, I'm sure riding on the street for someone like that is probably about as exciting as my walk down the sidewalk to my car every morning.