Why Benghazi May Finally Have Legs

Good.  I can't believe the families of those involved aren't raising hell over the lack of resolution.  Perhaps they are and that's just one more thing we're not being told...

Edited by peejman

Obama got off teleprompter today and really exposed himself. So much of what he said is untrue and easily refuted by video tape (his appearance on 60 Minutes and Letterman as McCain pointed out today on Cavuto.)  Along with all the other horse$hit Carney and others have put out.... yep, agree its got legs. 

Caveat - I still don't trust the MSM to fully pursue this or the IRS story.

Guest RedLights&Sirens

Good. I can't believe the families of those involved aren't raising hell over the lack of resolution. Perhaps they are and that's just one more thing we're not being told...

I've been thinking of that a lot latley and I can only reach the same conclusion. The MSM may be biased but wouldnt they have one hell of a story of they just went with this instead of hide it?

While it's rare that I find myself referencing Mother Jones, the author does make a good point - basically, that reporters aren't going to let this go now because Jay Carney made it personal by lying to their faces:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/05/heres-why-benghazi-may-finally-have-legs

It's definitely a big deal if Mother Jones and the New Yorker are reporting it.

• Like 2
Guest flashlight Dave

Benghazi
IRS
Tapping AP Phones

All Obama does is fundraising... The true roots of a community organizer.

I hope something comes of all of this especially the IRS thing.

Guest nra37922

Same thing that got Nixon, getting the IRS to do the dirty work.

IMPEACH HIM!!!

Impeaching this President isn't going to happen unless we find a dead body in his bedroom.   The rioting in our major welfare cities would be just overwhelming and no politician is going to want that our their record.  Best thing we could do is work for a Republican House and Senate and block him out.

Impeaching this President isn't going to happen unless we find a dead body in his bedroom.   The rioting in our major welfare cities would be just overwhelming and no politician is going to want that our their record.  Best thing we could do is work for a Republican House and Senate and block him out

Obama would just find a way to blame it on Bush...LOL  Seriously, I agree. The only hope this country has is conservatives to take control of the house. The other way around and it's lights out America.

Guest RedLights&Sirens
Comment Deleted.

Sorry, I get stupid when Im tired. Edited by RedLights&Sirens
Guest 6.8 AR

I'm guessing that Carney gets thrown under the bus with the hopes that it blows over. Unfortunately I think Hillary and Obama will walk away untouched.

I hope you're wrong. It would be real sad to see someone as insignificant as Carney take the heat for

decisions that were obviously made way above him. Obama walked away from the whole thing, cavalierly,

and Hillary must think we are all stupid with her defense of the whole thing: "What difference does it make, now?"

Of course, Hillary does think we are all stupid and Obama considers himself a dictator, anyway. They left every

bit of this on Panetta's back, who is a spineless coward, who puts on a face of real concern, yet does nothing.

He wants everyone to thing he is some kind of hawk. Very dangerous.

The only people who went under the bus were four brave men in Benghazi, and they had no choice in the

matter. At least they went out swinging. Too bad the rest of the country's might was told to stand down. I don't

give a rat's ass for anyone in this administration. I would be surprised for anyone in the military to not be

concerned about their safety until this administration is finally gone.

This makes me think of an incident which got a little coverage in Afghanistan, a year or two ago, about a soldier

who evidently went nuts and shot up a bunch of civilians in a village. Don't know how that ended, but I imagine

he will live out the rest of his life in a prison. Maybe there is no comparison to draw, but there is criminal activity,

just from political activity, which is treason, and it certainly goes directly to the White House Situation room on

the night these men were killed. All wars are political, but when there is fog of the mission instead of the fog of

war, something is very wrong.

We have a president who can't fight on the right side of an argument, and has selected a bunch of idiot commies

to hide their real mission and get people killed. More than just one has committed treason against the republic.

If this is allowed to go unchecked, kiss our country goodbye.

To add to Carney, compare him to Nixon's spokesman during Watergate. Here is a good article from

Cal Thomas

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/sns-201305131600--tms--cthomastq--b-a20130514-20130514,0,3145996.column

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest nra37922

I think it could happen, IF congress gets off their ass.

When one realizes that the goal of most congresscrtitters is to 1) get power 2) maintain that power 3) grow that power and they will do what they can, sometimes crossly the lines of legality, to achieve these objectives nothing is going to happen to the upset this.  Protecting their party is paramount for this, and if the President is of their party then him/her also. 

Edited by nra37922
Guest 6.8 AR

True power wielding is done from the White House. It manages everything in the government. This president

has proven it. Congress either goes along with it, or denies it. Our current Congress has done little of either.

Remember, though, that the last president's term's Congress did so much damage that, unless it is undone

very soon, the cliff ride will be completely vertical. That was the perfect storm that gave us Obamacare, which,

amazingly too many people seem to not know about. I will bet it is the same number of voters Obama got to

win again, plus some idiots on the right who have just given up and quit paying attention.

I just heard Hannity on his little minute thing in the morning say, "This will get huge". It already is huge. What

planet is he on? When you add up all of the scandals, the killings, and the harrassment from the IRS, plus a

mouthpiece who can't seem to remember what he said, from one day to the next.

Maybe the American people will wake up and stand together to run this bunch of fools out of DC. That will

take a lot of pressure from us.

I wonder how many times that guy is going to continue to be allowed to use: "I wasn't told about _____ til yesterday it's unacceptable, we'll investigate."

They must not tell him jack or he's like my dad was and don't hear his phone ringing in his golf bag.
Brought this up with my liberal in laws while they were visiting. They could care less, and they believe this is all just a smear campaign by the evil conservatives.

Obama could kill and eat a baby on live television and at least 1/3 of this country wouldn't care or figure out how to blame it on Republicans. At least half this country doesn't care about these very abuses taking place. While I'm all about giving a corrupt politician a black eye when it's warranted, I fear the only thing to come of this will be vindication for those who knew this was taking place all along.
  • Like 1

I remember several folks talking about percentages of Republicans and Democrats, and then those in the squishy middle.  If that figure is equal with regard to the hard liners, say 20% each, that leavers a big bunch in the center, The Independents so many chant about.

If it comes out that the Administration is using its power to target its enemies, it may just wake up some in that filling between the hard cookies to the fact they might be added to that list if for some reason the powers that be take a hankering to put the screws to their particular place of interest in life. Once it becomes apparent that the troops holding the high ground are capable of atrocities, scrutiny of their intent becomes self preservation.

I see the media taking that stance after hearing that Big Brother just scorched their particular little bailiwick, once you have been given a wedgie, it is hard to turn your back without reservations again...