"Justice for Trayvon" National Day of Action Vigils in 100 Cities

"Justice for Trayvon" National Day of Action Vigils in 100 Cities

July 20th, 2013  12:00 PM

Federal Court Buildings

Nationwide

http://nationalactionnetwork.net/events/563/justice-for-trayvon-national-day-of-action-vigils-in-100-cities/

Tennessee Cities Include:

Chattanooga, TN
Joel Solomon Federal Building (Corner of MLK and Georgia)
5:00 PM
423-401-8893
ccjstreetteam@gmail.com

Memphis, TN
National Civil Rights Museum (Historic Lorraine Motel)
450 Mulberry St
Memphis, TN 38103
Time: 11:00 a.m. CST
Contact Name: Charlise Clark
Contact Number: 901-210-0143

Nashville, TN
United States District Court – Middle District of Tennessee

801 Broadway in downtown Nashville.

615-332-2757
J4tnashville@gmail.com

(Perhaps some good places not to be this weekend.)

And . . . here's the story in the Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013307190070

Edited by QuietDan
Guest ThePunisher

If I go, can I carry? :pleased:

No, but you can wear your hoodie, and eat skittles. Edited by ThePunisher

What a shame.  Black on Black murders occur year in and year out in most major cities, committed by thugs with stolen handguns. Never a word about that though. They may as well flash a big sign that says "NOBODY CARES"......

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

What about White Castles? Give me a 10 bagger, and I can take Cerakote of an AR-15.

Can't bring White Castles, them thangs got holes in them. Someone will accuse you of shooting those burgers.
Guest nra37922

Can't bring White Castles, them thangs got holes in them. Someone will accuse you of shooting those burgers.

White Castles are racist....

You can walk around on the sidewalk all you want, just can't go inside a federal building carrying.  My guess is they won't be protesting on 'federal land' since there is less than 4 feet of grass around the building.

Now, how smart would it be to go opening carrying at such a rally?  probably not very smart...  but IMHO it would be perfectly legal as long as you stayed on the sidewalk.

I would recommend against this @ the Nashville event unless yoy've got a few free days of vacation available lol.

GSA owns some of the sidewalks there, and that specific building has a special security classification. I would not for one, want to be the guy to exercise those rights anywhere around the area.
Guest PapaB

I wonder how many organizers of these things really know TM already got his justice.

Some people are leaders and some are just pot stirrers. Sharpton, Jackson and POTUS are chief among the latter.

Someone should show up with signs of "justice for darius simmons" just to see if anyone picks up on it.

What pisses me off more than anything, is that not a single person I know that is supporting the Zimmerman lynching could even tell you who darius simmons is, much less the circumstances surrounding the case.  Darius was wrongfully murdered in cold blood on video because some ####ing loon who had a history of abusing his wife and claims himself to be "insane" to get a lesser sentence... I mean good lord people!

Edited by Sam1