Why do we have to be our own worst enemy?

NRA

"Several people called 911 Monday afternoon to report a man wearing a bullet proof vest and carrying a semi-automatic weapon on his back in downtown Nashville. Officers found him walking around 2nd Avenue South near Gay Street.

Police questioned the man, identified later as 41-year-old Leonard Embody, and said he was uncooperative. An affidavit said he refused to show identification, and also would not answer whether the weapon was loaded."

Read more here

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22963548/gun-advocate-arrested-on-weapons-charge

Why scare the sheeple?  as a LEO I do not really care if you legally carry but WTF?

• Like 1

Harry Potter?

At one point, there was so much discussion of Embody (aka Quikrnu) on the 'Net, including this forum, that many began to feel that we shouldn't continue to give him any attention/publicity by continuing to discuss his dumbassery ad infinitum.  At that point, some jokingly began to refer to him as 'he whose name shall not be mentioned' which naturally lead to his being called Voldemort.

• Like 2

The ATF is investigating.

Maybe they will investigate why the state revoked his HCP, saying he was a possible danger, and then the Feds gave him an FFL.

I mean, with the Feds being so interested in background checks and all. biggrin.gif

This is legal in TN?

Without an HCP, it is if the weapon is unloaded and secured. I’m guessing he will try to argue they didn’t have PC to check the weapon; he will lose. He probably has his class III stuff in order but it sounds like he was refusing to cooperate. I doubt that will work out for him either.

K w i k r n u without spaces. He has a long history on the net. Real name is Leonard Embody. He has been banned from TGO and every other forum he has ever been on even a golden retriever dog forum, how you get banned from a dog forum beats me.

K w i k r n u without spaces. He has a long history on the net. Real name is Leonard Embody. He has been banned from TGO and every other forum he has ever been on even a golden retriever dog forum, how you get banned from a dog forum beats me.

Actually, he quit a Nashville based forum. He was stirring the pot and quit before it boiled over.

He walked around a park holding a blackpowder revolver in his hand at the low and ready because law said he could.

He painted the muzzle brake/flash hider on a real AK pistol orange so he wouldnt get shot. Then walked around a park with it slung on his shoulder.

He talked about a plan to wear full body armor and carry a suppressed AR pistol slung on his shoulder and walk into Kentucky Legislature while in session at the capitol because he could.

Yeah he's a real choir boy alright.

It looks like he got what he wanted; arrested. From the video it looks like they handled it pretty well. He was told right up front he was being detained.

What’s one star as a collar device for MPD mean? I doubt he stumbled onto this by accident.