kim kardashian wins miss america contest

Dustbuster

What ever happened to beauty, and not PC? They all seem to have to worship sperm whales and bow to the altar

of touchy-feely. "I want to save the world" "I'm Asian-American"... Show the skin! Get over it!

I'm still amazed this is a thing in our society that we consider an accomplishment. It's akin to a dog show. Not that I have any issues with commodities that willfully objectify themselves, I'm just confused why we crown it, parade it around and let it speak at events as if it is people.
  • Like 1

I do like looking at beautiful women, but I rarely like to listen to their prepared speeches. It's like a tape recording of an

idiot playing and dubbing out their brains, that is, if they indeed have one. Not all of them but many seem to be clueless.

I like a brain attached to the rest. :D

Guest The Itis

Maybe it's like Nascar- people watch it because once in awhile there's a train wreck like Miss South Carolina from a few years back with her "I personally believe they don't have maps in the Iraq" or some such silliness.

Amazing, isn't it? :D

Nina+Davuluri.jpg

Beautiful! But go look for the rest of here body. Pics and I are a lucky event, posting on here.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Seems like there's a bunch of controversy over supposed controversy. I hate when the media does this. They're trying to convince people that folks are outraged over someone of Indian descent winning. All I see are stories about how intolerant people are for being outraged. Haven't seen the actual outrage though. If it were true who would care anyway? It's like they constantly want some barrier to break and don't realize no actual barrier exists. Get the hell over it libs.

I'm still amazed this is a thing in our society that we consider an accomplishment. It's akin to a dog show. Not that I have any issues with commodities that willfully objectify themselves, I'm just confused why we crown it, parade it around and let it speak at events as if it is people.

Well some of the talent parts are akin to barking on command, shaking hands and jumping through hoops.

Well some of the talent parts are akin to barking on command, shaking hands and jumping through hoops.

It's like the Westminster dog show with boobs, and the unbelievably strenuous eye exercise of trying to detect the imprint of vaginal lips through a bikini bottom.  Other than that, I'm not quite sure what people get out of it.  At least Robin Meade went on to become an anchor whereas the majority of these things are simply advertising themselves to get married to a rich businessman or politician they wait around all day to come home and service like drinky girl in a S. Korean bar.

My daughter is being raised to look down upon these things as opposed to place these objects on a pedestal.

• Like 2

Seems like there's a bunch of controversy over supposed controversy. I hate when the media does this. They're trying to convince people that folks are outraged over someone of Indian descent winning. All I see are stories about how intolerant people are for being outraged. Haven't seen the actual outrage though. If it were true who would care anyway? It's like they constantly want some barrier to break and don't realize no actual barrier exists. Get the hell over it libs.

I followed a link off this link, yesterday, about the best and worst dressed actors on the red carpet for whatever frivolity of the moment

they were reporting about. There wasn't a single one the writer got it right. Almost every single one of them looked goofy as Hell in

whatever they were wearing. And the lookers were among the worst of the bunch. That is a classless bunch. This Indian gal is a

knockout, and I'm sure much more class than the Hollywood types.

It's like the Westminster dog show with boobs, and the unbelievably strenuous eye exercise of trying to detect the imprint of vaginal lips through a bikini bottom.  Other than that, I'm not quite sure what people get out of it.  At least Robin Meade went on to become an anchor whereas the majority of these things are simply advertising themselves to get married to a rich businessman or politician they wait around all day to come home and service like drinky girl in a S. Korean bar.

My daughter is being raised to look down upon these things as opposed to place these objects on a pedestal.

Unlike Miss A, the contestants at the WDS never stick their feet in their mouth ( literally).........my daughter spewed comments about beauty pageants that would make a navy chief blush.........she claims: I don't do fake....lol