Atlanta's old M&P's are $349

Patton

Glock/M&P -- Pretty much the same. I like and own both.

Might actually favor the Shield over the G19. Then...there's the M&P9c vs the G19. I haven't made up my mind on that one yet. Almost too close to call.

This is my take on the M&P quality: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-guns/176068-catastrophic-shield-failure-aaahhhhhh.html

Cracked slide which also happened to Hickok45.

79147d1379809974-catastrophic-shield-fai

I have well over 1000 rounds through my M&P 40 without a failure. At $350, I'd buy another....but I can't find anything about them on their site. Maybe they've sold them already?

There not on the site as far as I know, they just got them this week. Supposedly they have 400+ in stock with more coming every day.

Atlanta now has Gen4 Glock 22's and SWAT has 21's.

I thought GT quit selling Smith & Wesson firearms a long time ago.

The are not a S&W Law Enforcement dealer, they have some Shields, Body guards, and rerovolvers at civilian/retail prices. The M&Ps came from a trade for Glocks to Atlanta PD.

There not on the site as far as I know, they just got them this week. Supposedly they have 400+ in stock with more coming every day.

Atlanta now has Gen4 Glock 22's and SWAT has 21's.

I guess I'll resort to the old fashioned method.  I'll call them on Monday. 

these are setting in the small use gun case on the back side.  don't think they will be on their web site because they are used guns.   i looked at them this week.  the ones i looked at were in good shape.  not many rounds fired and all had some holster wear.   they have atlanta police department written on the slide.  it you need a m&p 40 these will do nice.  

I was about to get all excited, thinking these were old .38spl revolvers. That would have been much more awesome. :/

They had a model 10-6 for $199, no joke.

Actually the whole place is full of some deals. Glock 23 Gen3 (fair shape) for $369. I think there were some Glock 22's still. They had one Sig 226 in 357 for $399, it's new enough to have a rail but it's a DA only (not DAK). Edited by Patton

my M&P40 worked fine and had lots of rounds thought it,took all my classes and training with an M&P...sold it a few years ago though

I

The slide cracking actually is prob just a thin spot where it was scalloped and I bet S&W would sell a new slide

pretty cheap if you called them up...

my M&P40 worked fine and had lots of rounds thought it,took all my classes and training with an M&P...sold it a few years ago though

I

The slide cracking actually is prob just a thin spot where it was scalloped and I bet S&W would sell a new slide

pretty cheap if you called them up...

No one should have to buy a new slide. I imagine it would be covered under warranty. Slides should not crack when run over by a truck, let alone when trying to change the sights. 

They have lots and lots, but be very careful when you buy one the boxes don't come with anything just another mag, they are just cardboard boxes, not smith and Wesson boxes, and the spare mags are rusted pretty bad. What I get for not going over the things with a fine tooth comb
I like the guys at GT but they are selling a lot of there used stuff on gunbroker and I think for the most part the better guns are going on there, I bought these for a upcoming gun show so no complaints, but the second mag is a joke, I think I know why Atlanta pd is going glock. It looks like there officers don't take care of there guns