James Woods unloads on the POTUS

RED333

Woods has been busy tweeting about the slimdown and the President, focusing in particular on the fact that veterans have been unable to visit war memorials in Washington D.C.

“This President is a true abomination. To have barricaded the WW2 vets, but allow illegal aliens privilege...” Woods tweeted on Oct. 8.

But Woods, 66, was just warming up. The actor also called Obama “just vile. A small, small man.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/10/james-woods-criticizes-obama-says-doesnt-expect-to-find-work-in-hollywood-again/?intcmp=features

More and more are turning on him.

• Like 4

I have always enjoyed James Woods as an actor and  have also always like Gary SInese as an actor and I knew he was very supportive of our Wounded Warriors and Vets and has has his band perform may times for the vets and I think even made a few trips to Iraq and Afghanistan to perform for the troops. I think the POTUS  is losing ground really fast in Hollywood. I don't think those folks out there like his change either. You know a President is losing ground when the late night talk show hosts turn from not talking much about him to telling jokes about him and even Letterman was cracking jokes about Obama last week and I really thought he would be the last guy to do it but even he has turned more to the middle on him. In all honesty I don't think Woods and Sinese are really worried about working again. I think the big Movie companies will find out they will need them before they will need to work again..............jmho

Guest TankerHC

James Woods has been one of my favorite actors since I saw him kill John Wayne in The Cowboys........(KIDDING!)

He has been one of it not my favorite actor for a long time. First in one of my favorite TV series, Family (Because of Kristy McNichol) and then one of my all time favorite gangster movies, Once Upon A Time in America which I just watched for the 20th time a few weeks ago. He's also a recurring character as himself on one of my favorite TV shows, Family Guy. He's killed half the residents of Quohog, boxed Peter up and shipped him off (Which Peter then did to him later), dressed like him and stole his identity, married Louis, adopted the kids and took the dog.

Anything James Woods is in I like (Except Entourage)

Edited by TankerHC
James Woods is a funny guy who I think has reached the age that one stops giving a flying f*** what the colleagues around him think. I'm sure he can retire from the big and small screen and still do fine. I don't expect he'll be getting too much work in Hollywood after making the headlines with this, other than Family Guy, of course. Seth Macfarlane may be a flaming liberal and closeted homosexual, but he still has the likes of James Woods and Rush Limbaugh doing guest appearances of his show.
Guest Lester Weevils

Your right Red, more and more. Maybe too little too late but soon I think the only ones in his corner will be the die hard left wingers.

Going by previous experience with bush jr's popularity curve, and trends over the last couple years-- The hard core leftists are turning against obama because he is a neocon rightwing sellout to the cause (from their perspective) and/or he has been too ineffective at collectivizing the usa.

Toward the end the only supporters will be mid-left party loyalists, and everybody else will be supremely tired of his crap and can't wait for him to fade back into obscurity.

Thats the only way a president can get down in the sub-20 percent range-- Piss off everybody on the other side of the aisle and also piss off the extremists in one's own party.

Just like GWB eventually lost support from right wingers and only had remaining support from libtard neocons the likes of Peter King and Bill Kristol.

James Woods has been one of my favorite actors since I saw him kill John Wayne in The Cowboys........(KIDDING!)

Ummm... James Woods wasn't in that movie - Bruce Dern killed John Wayne in that particular flick.........(not kidding.)

Have always been a fan of James Woods - even his bad guy roles. Just something about his style that makes whatever character he's portraying ring a little bit truer than most.

Absolutely tickled to see his tweets regarding POTUS and love his perspective. Maybe we could talk him into running in 2016?

Guest TankerHC

Ummm... James Woods wasn't in that movie - Bruce Dern killed John Wayne in that particular flick.........(not kidding.)

Absolutely tickled to see his tweets regarding POTUS and love his perspective. Maybe we could talk him into running in 2016?

Note word: kidding.

That was meant to be a joke .

Look at Woods. Look at Dern. There is a resemblance.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Note word: kidding.

That was meant to be a joke .

Look at Woods. Look at Dern. There is a resemblance.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Noted the word kidding. Wrongly assumed that you were kidding about enjoying John Wayne's death. (My bad.) I've looked at Woods and I've looked at Dern. Using that criteria, there's also a resemblance between myself and Clint Eastwood. And I've liked Clint Eastwood ever since James Garner threw him in jail in "Support Your Local Gunman." :squint:  :D

Note: Still like James Woods and wish him all the best in his continued battle against all that is wrong with POTUS and the current administration.

:up: