Season 4

Oh Shoot

Personally, I love the show, but I do enjoy it as entertainment so the blips in plot or technical stuff don't bother me. I wish they'd do a spinoff or maybe even two of other people in another area of the US. It worked great for CSI.
  • Like 1

Just making sure you guys caught the fact that the guys Daryl is with are the same ones Rick encountered at the house. My fiance didn't catch it at first.

And they are on the hunt for Rick.  Looks like he's going to get yet another beat down.

Anyone catch the Mosin M44 bayonet being used to dispatch one of the walkers?

• Like 2
[quote name="Garufa" post="1129171" timestamp="1395669006"]A Mosin is the absolute last thing I'd go dragging around after the end of the world, but a 91/30 with bayonet attached would keep the zombies at a comfortable distance.[/quote] The M44 is a perfect zombie killing tool! Although an SKS would be more useful since its semi auto And how many times does the genius scientist have to be introduced as "the man who knows what started it all" without anyone asking him to elaborate? Its like an episode of Lost!

Just making sure you guys caught the fact that the guys Daryl is with are the same ones Rick encountered at the house. My fiance didn't catch it at first.

had that "duh" moment last night.  But, can't remember from the episodes where Rick ran into them in the house and escaped, did any of them see Rick (or Carl, Michone) to know what he looks like?  I can't recall.

[quote name="sschrick" post="1129247" timestamp="1395683234"]had that "duh" moment last night. But, can't remember from the episodes where Rick ran into them in the house and escaped, did any of them see Rick (or Carl, Michone) to know what he looks like? I can't recall.[/quote] I didn't think they saw Rick. That's why I am confused about previous posts saying that they are hunting for Rick. Edited by glowdotGlock

They're after Rick alright, but technically they have the wrong guy... I'd have to rewatch but I believe they killed the culprit last night (the guy trying to frame Daryl).

?? Rick definitely strangled the guy and took his rifle.

- OS

My first thoughts!!!!  What is she cooking???

hmmmmm, whats the title of that cookbook?

CANNIBAL_COOKBOOK.jpg

Yeah, that's such an obvious twist that comes to mind -- which likely means it's probably some other Bad Thing going on there. Must say that the writers have surprised me more often than not.

First obvious question though re Terminus: no perimeter security at all, wtf?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Yeah, that's such an obvious twist that comes to mind -- which likely means it's probably some other Bad Thing going on there. Must say that the writers have surprised me more often than not.

First obvious question though re Terminus: no perimeter security at all, wtf?

- OS

Something is definitely "off" there. Who the hell knows at this point. 

It seems odd that the leader made a big show of having rules, especially the "Claimed" rule, despite what we saw previously.  When Rick was hiding under the bed, the second guy comes in, bullies the first into getting off the bed, and then puts the sleeper hold on him in order to get the bed.  If they really followed the rules, then the first guy would have just said, "Claimed," and the second guy should have moved on.  It could indicate poor writing.  On the other hand, the fact that the social order was not maintained in this instance suggests that when the boss is not around, then the minions don't give a crap about rules and resort to typical roughneck behavior.

I wonder if the bow guy who got the beat down was the same one who choked the guy who saw Rick?  Could explain why the beatin' turned into a killin'.  Also, someone should have grabbed the arrow from that dude's head; I thought Daryl was going to get it.

• Like 1

It seems odd that the leader made a big show of having rules, especially the "Claimed" rule, despite what we saw previously.  When Rick was hiding under the bed, the second guy comes in, bullies the first into getting off the bed, and then puts the sleeper hold on him in order to get the bed.  If they really followed the rules, then the first guy would have just said, "Claimed," and the second guy should have moved on.  It could indicate poor writing.  On the other hand, the fact that the social order was not maintained in this instance suggests that when the boss is not around, then the minions don't give a crap about rules and resort to typical roughneck behavior.

I wonder if the bow guy who got the beat down was the same one who choked the guy who saw Rick?  Could explain why the beatin' turned into a killin'.  Also, someone should have grabbed the arrow from that dude's head; I thought Daryl was going to get it.

Maybe Joe enacted the rules after that tussle who knows.

Only thing looked like Daryl was gonna do was cover the body, but then decided the hell with him and dropped the blanket.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I'd have to go back and look at the episode, but I remember something about the first guy saying he claimed the bed and the second guy telling him tough.