Nov 1st rumors

Spiffy

Holy CRAP! wow, somebody needs a chill pill...

I am chill buddy. I respect David and TGO enough to keep some things to myself. That is why I don't have a million post. Unless you have no life, reading daily about how the poor and uneducated masses are going to riot and come and take the trailer thats been in your family for three decades gets old.

MSNBC, FOX and all of the doomsday prophets have an agenda. They are successful when you are constantly afraid which means you stay tuned in, they get higher rating and can charge more for advertising. Do you ever wonder why most the the on air personalities behave like carnival barkers? It's a freak show for people who enjoy a little bit of halloween 365 days a year.

When then Lying King is gone is a few years we will be bombarded by daily rumors that the Republican president can't succeed because the libs are so entrenched from the prior administration that America is going to fail at any moment. Then you will be told that you can help save America by sending your one thousand dollar donation to the UncleTedBeckHannityNRASaveAmericaFromTheGhostOfObamaFundDotUSA. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 3

I agree about some of the doom and gloom threads. If David gets sick of them, they'll go away. Until they do, I'm not gonna scold somebody. I'll make fun of them, like almost every post in this thread did.

That's fine Mike, but don't scold me for disagreeing with some of the post. Most days I simply read the post and move on. Some days I can't help myself. It's crazy what some people are willing to believe. There can't be a riot hiding behind every bush.

That's fine Mike, but don't scold me for disagreeing with some of the post. Most days I simply read the post and move on. Some days I can't help myself. It's crazy what some people are willing to believe. There can't be a riot hiding behind every bush.

I'm an old fart too. I can scold if I wanna  :taunt:

• Like 2
The SHTF cycle of hype is like that movie "The Cabin in the Woods" where there is a rotating cast of demonic threats that are randomly selected to attack the people in the cabin. Who knows what it'll be this time? Maybe the merman? Maybe justice for Trayvon mermen? I don't know. Guess we'll have to stay tuned.
  • Like 3

MSNBC, FOX and all of the doomsday prophets have an agenda. They are successful when you are constantly afraid which means you stay tuned in, they get higher rating and can charge more for advertising. Do you ever wonder why most the the on air personalities behave like carnival barkers? It's a freak show for people who enjoy a little bit of halloween 365 days a year.

I am amazed at how many just dont get this.

• Like 3

I am amazed at how many just dont get this.

You mean Alex Jones is more concerned with generating revenue by increasing web traffic on his site and selling advertising space than he is concerned about us little guys? Next you'll tell me that martial law hasn't been declared and I'm not sitting in a FEMA camp right now!
  • Like 1

You mean Alex Jones is more concerned with generating revenue by increasing web traffic on his site and selling advertising space than he is concerned about us little guys? Next you'll tell me that martial law hasn't been declared and I'm not sitting in a FEMA camp right now!

We are all in that camp, what tent are you in?

I am in tent #30 with all the other correct handed ones.

Guest ThePunisher
The day the Department of Homeland Security announces an order of 5 billion .22lr ammo to create a permanent shortage for those evil gun owners.

And don't forget November 3rd is Sunday.

and time change day.

Wouldn't it suck if you were all ready and scheduled to go riot and you got there an hour late?

So Government "Checks" will go out on the Nov 1. Good to know.

Wow. The only serious post in the whole thread was the first one. And, once again, you pop in and blow #### all over everybody because you feel superior about something? What's up with you, anyway? If you hate this place so much, it's pretty easy to fix.

Not so sure my post was serious outside of asking if I missed some big "happening". 

So okay, I have read all 4 pages and never did find out what is going to happen on November 1 so does that mean nothing is going to happen?....... :stunned: :stunned:

I guess not. I was hoping I didn't miss the latest ZOMG ZOMBIES!!!! craze and I guess I didn't.      This is one of those epic threads that just spins and takes on a life of it's own.   I still don't know what that guy posted on his facebook wall that my bestie saw and asked me what was going on..........why she didn't ask him I don't know, I guess she loves me enough to get her crazy tinfoil news from my wall.  :cool: