Nov 1st rumors

Spiffy

One big problem with snap and things like that is people are not vetted regularly so even when things get better people are often still keeping their benefits. 

I think a work or community service requirement would help. This is pathetic on top of that many of the "people" like those gang banging in Memphis are fed by the system then grow up and victimize the same tax payers who fed them. 

Don't they still call them on their obama phones and ask them if they are working?

Well lets see. A family of 4 will be getting 36.00 less a month in food stamps. That means instead of eating Lobster they will be reduced to eating T bone steaks and Rib Eyes. Gosh I hate it for them. I have watched those people many times in check out lines and most carts are loaded with the most expensive products money can buy in the stores. Instead of buying quantity products that would go farther they choose to buy much less and eat like they are Bill Gates or Trump. Just shows how ignorant these people really are. Somewhere I read that if the farm bill  gets cut the price of milk per gallon will triple in price and Eggs, bacon and a loaf of bread will look like the prices that were being changed in Alaska during the building of the pipeline. Eggs , 12.00 a dozen. Bacon 15.00 a pound. Bread 6.00 a loaf. A bag of flour  12.00. I wonder how that would set with folks in this economy?

Food stamps should be abolished and you get a voucher to get a block of cheese, flour, powdered milk, water, and beans from your health and human services establishment. And call all these programs what they are Handouts not entitlements. Also have you noticed how they have started calling Obamacare affordable health care on the news now. He is trying to separate himself from it.

• Like 4

Food stamps should be abolished and you get a voucher to get a block of cheese, flour, powdered milk, water, and beans from your health and human services establishment. And call all these programs what they are Handouts not entitlements. Also have you noticed how they have started calling Obamacare affordable health care on the news now. He is trying to separate himself from it.

Obamacare is just the nickname that everyone gave it, it is in fact the Affordable Care Act, der Fuhrer hasn't once called it by that.

Edited by whitewolf001

Obamacare is just the nickname that everyone gave it, it is in fact the Affordable Care Act, der Fuhrer hasn't once called it by that.

I actually did hear him once say it, and also said that he was starting to like it! Heard it and saw it myself on the news. I don't recall which station it was.

Guest copperhead_1911

I like that idea. That way you get food for kids to eat. The thing is too many bleeding heart liberals are worried about the stigmatism. Well maybe that gives incentive to get off the stamps. They were not intended for long term and when I see someone pregnant with four kids running around whip out an ebt I view that as theft. If you cant afford what you have you should not be having more. 

Guest copperhead_1911

You might get a complete rifle!  Who knows!!!

Actually, I'm sorry you had to fire anyone. That's always tough.

Unless it was an obama lover he fired. They should bear the brunt of the hope and change they brought. 

Guest copperhead_1911

You know what. 

I think it might be like after the trayvon verdict. The agitators that drum the rage up in these people might have just thought about it and told their flock "Don't riot. The patriots will be ready and you will be allowing them to save so much money in taxes with some of you gone"

They cant breed new voters from 6 ft under.