Two thugs down.

This is a good example of how thugs become thugs. Grow up in a family that thinks breaking the law should have no consequences. Teach them that consequences are unjust, unfair and unacceptable. When a family member actually pay's the consequences for their actions, demand justice, sue in court or both. After the public hubub has died down, return to raising criminal low-life's.

Bred into them during the entitlement societal phase of their rearing. They learned the wrong lessons and we allowed

it by our education system and our welfare/entitlement society. The victimization from decades of liberal politics.

"He was a good kid", "He loved his daughter", "He didn't deserve this". How many times do we hear those things? Such

a good parent, he had to go and rob someone else. Man!

Edited by 6.8 AR
"Not a big hard criminal." And although a drug user, he maybe would have robbed the store to pay child support for his young daughter. These comments from his mother.

Ok, she virtually says he is a criminal, maybe not Al Capone yet, but might rob to pay his obligations for child support. The late "not big hard criminal" didn't think working was the way to care for his child?

Work bad. Theft...ok. What's wrong here?

Maybe he would have turned his life around. Maybe not.

But he chose a course of action and received the consequence of his choice. Sadly, the results were terminal. He won't get to try again.

Choices and actions have consequenses. We all learn that. Some more easily than others.

I know I did. And I'm living the results of my choices. Some good, some not so great.

As for the shooter, well...I wasn't there. I won't say he was right or wrong. But the report says he shot in self defense. If that's the case...there's another bad choice for the "not a hard criminal."
  • Like 2

Bred into them during the entitlement societal phase of their rearing. They learned the wrong lessons and we allowed

it by our education system and our welfare/entitlement society. The victimization from decades of liberal politics.

"He was a good kid", "He loved his daughter", "He didn't deserve this". How many times do we hear those things? Such

a good parent, he had to go and rob someone else. Man!

Very well said!

DaveS

Well, I have never seen a parent yet that cannot tell you how good their child was. Even John Wayne Gassey's mother said he was a good man and had about 20+ dead children buried in his yard and under his house. When anyone makes a decision to become a criminal and begin robbing stores they know it s wrong and they know that there may be a time when things could go bad for them but they chose that way of life and should be ready to suffer the outcome. In this case it was an outcome of permanent ending to what may have turned out that sooner or later they may have killed store owner of any other innocent by stander. If the man that killed them did fear for his life and was in between them and the get away car and driver then he had the total right to defend himself. I look forward to hearing more about this case as it moves forward...............jmho

• Like 2

So the person who shot them, in fear for his life", took the law into his own hands.  Some comments:  The police have no obligation to protect "an individual",  per the Supreme Court,  which means the individual is on his on.      And, did the two not take the "unlawful" into their hands?   Good kids don't rob.  Good parents don't say their kid never had a chance to go straight unless they can prove that they did their job to keep him from "hanging with the wrong people".

Own up, people!  Take responsibility for your actions!

Edited by RoadKill
  • Like 2

Now that is a lazy, no-good sob right there.  Not only is he too lazy to work and get along like a normal human, he is so dadgum lazy that he only half-asses being a thug. Not a hard criminal?  Of course he wasn't, that takes *work* --- probably harder work (but better paying) than just getting a job.   What kind of lazy idiot are you raising woman, that is so lazy and stupid he risked his life to get pocket change robbing a dinky store?   Woo-hoo, I stole 300 bucks, that will last like, 2 days or something.   Idiot.

• Like 1

Once someone decides to rob someone you, that person is threatening your life. Because you don't know what he/she will do out of spite. Good guys/gals don't rob or resort to crime to pay their debts. If these "thugs" were as much good young men as their families have said, then they would never have resorted to robbing someone. The chose the easy way and it got them killed. Just imagine how the shop owner/shooter must feel. He was defending his life and livlihood, and now is portrayed as the villian by the family. And the media is no better.

The family members...." He wasn't a bad person." No, not at all, just good kids armed and committing robbery. Considering the concerned citizen.......he's not a cop. Unless the robbers where actually threatening him he probably made the wrong move. Not sure about Pennsylvania law though.

some actions have good consequences, some have bad

I see this shooting as a glass half full kind of thing for society as a whole

This is exactly a big reason why I support carry. Sure, we'll lose a few good guys along the way but we vastly outnumber the bad guys and eventually they'll be (mostly) gone. We shouldn't allow these kinds of people to fester in society.

And of course it's natural that the mother would seek to blame others. The alternative is to admit that she is a ####ty mother and responsible for her son's death because she didn't bring him up right. It's not her son she's trying to paint in a good light, it's herself cause she's no good.

Edited by tnguy
  • Like 1

This is exactly a big reason why I support carry. Sure, we'll lose a few good guys along the way but we vastly outnumber the bad guys and eventually they'll be (mostly) gone. We shouldn't allow these kinds of people to fester in society.

And of course it's natural that the mother would seek to blame others. The alternative is to admit that she is a ####ty mother and responsible for her son's death because she didn't bring him up right. It's not her son she's trying to paint in a good light, it's herself cause she's no good.

Great point! She clearly didn't see her little boy's robbery (assuming it was armed robbery) as such a bad thing. If she thinks carrying a gun/knife/etc. into a store and demanding money isn't something bad enough to be shot over, then I can see where he got his values from.

If you're going to go into the thug business, you have to realize it has some hazards. Quit yer whining.

This is funny, dude. It reminds me of that Raylan Givens line from "Justified" where he smacks Dewey Crow in the mouth with a gun and tells him "Outlaw life is hard ain't it? You should have stuck with huntin gators it was much safer."

• Like 1

It's the same ole sh!t anytime one of these bastards gets what coming to him.  I have never heard a family go on tv and say, "Yep, he was a piece of shit.  Always did think he was a worthless asshole.  He deserved to get shot." 

Frankly, I think the shooter did society a great service.  I wish more of these thugs would get ventilated at a young age.  Why should we wait until they become "hardened criminals?"

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

the family has no remorse for their own blood did... SO WHAT if everyone policed the street... it'll get worse? well maybe if your idiot son didn't try to rob someone at GUN POINT he would be alive right now... but noooooooo idiots don't think that way... this story is refreshing though... no wasted money keeping them locked up... not sure why family members are demanding justice... maybe they think robbing a store at gun point is legal, and shooting someone that has a gun pointed at you is illegal  :shrug: