22 ammo and 7.62x39

dlm37015

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic but just curious, maybe David or someone else who knows can chime in.

Does David sell other reloading supplies besides bullets, brass, etc. ? I'm going to pull the trigger on a setup in early 2014 and figured I would give the business to someone like David instead of buying from midway or amazon or something.

I got one of my presses from David at a show many moons ago. Wasn't even looking for another but it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Now, I don't think I could manage without it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am a little late to this party, but was wondering if there is any of the 22 ammo left, like I said I am a little late but am highly interested if you have any for sale, and would also like to know what else you have for reloading stuff, I am selling a very little used Lee press and upgrading to Hornady and am in the market for some powder and other items. 

Thanks

I am a little late to this party, but was wondering if there is any of the 22 ammo left, like I said I am a little late but am highly interested if you have any for sale, and would also like to know what else you have for reloading stuff, I am selling a very little used Lee press and upgrading to Hornady and am in the market for some powder and other items. 

Thanks

I have more on the way as far as 22 goes
I have most anything for reloading david

David, I would be interested in a brick as well, I tried calling your number a few minutes ago and box is full.  I also wanted to know if you would be interested in a trade.  I have a very little used lee load master that I bought set up for 223, but decided to get a lock n load, I am keeping the dies from the lee let me know what you think you can send me a pm.  I did get a little chuckle years ago people were trying to get bricks but it wasn't ammo, how times have changed. :)

Guest veekay

Fingers crossed.  I just got my first .22 for Christmas and looking forward to being able to actually have some fun with it without paying $75 a brick

The only thing wrong with dealing with Davis is,

ya go to get a few things and walk away with more than you wanted,

for he has VERY good prices and service is WAY ABOVE PAR. :up:  :usa: :woohoo: :rock:

I have never gone to pick supplies up from David and walked away with more than I "wanted"... Might have walked away with more than I had planned on "buying"  :D

I

Archived