Cz 82 or m1 garand or 2 safes

I'm fit to be tied. I have equal opportunity to buy a cz82 in exc condition, holster, 2 mags and mag holster for 230. Or do I go for the m1 garand un seen. Seller says its a CMP but has no idea what grade it is. I'm pretty sure I can pick this one up for around 600-750. I'm so confused right now. I can afford both but want to let loose of this much money at this time. Ive also come across a couple safes for a great price too. The one I want is over 6 ft tall almost 3 ft wide, tool and torch resistant for 1500 would be great for ammo storage. Lastly is a safe bout 4-5 ft wide stands about 4 ft tall and bout 2.5 ammo cans deep (may be deeper) and sits on wheels and has a couple built in drawers for 400. Only problem is combo needs to be reset. I'm just wondering what you would do? Sooooo many great deals all at once. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure as I jump on any one or more of these, I will get a call from the sheriff's department and they would tell me that they found the rest of my long guns that were stole three years ago. Then I would have spent money I didn't need to because Id have to renegotiate to buy them back from the insurance co. This is a tough one. Well none of the above items are in a rush to be sold but if I decide on one ill repost later on my decision. I still welcome further comment on what would you do. Thanks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Guest lrodgers

Garand would be my first choice if it's nice.

Ditto. Safes are always on sale. CZ are in supply. Garands on the other hand will dry up eventually. Go for the Garand. 

I have great news. The seller of the garand sweetened his deal and added a remI 870 all tactical with mega accessories shotty to the deal for 1400 total. The bad news is some other dude beat me to it by 30 minutes and offered him 200 more for the package deal. I have been very fortunate well maybe blessed In my life, so I missed out this time. The lord said no. I have learned that as one door closes another opens and there will be another deal out there and usually better than the last. I just wish the new owner the holiday trots this Christmas Season. Lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have great news. The seller of the garand sweetened his deal and added a remI 870 all tactical with mega accessories shotty to the deal for 1400 total. The bad news is some other dude beat me to it by 30 minutes and offered him 200 more for the package deal. I have been very fortunate well maybe blessed In my life, so I missed out this time. The lord said no. I have learned that as one door closes another opens and there will be another deal out there and usually better than the last. I just wish the new owner the holiday trots this Christmas Season. Lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

M1 Garand Service grade from CMP with a certificate of authenticity and CMP case 649.95 shipped to your door or picked up in Anniston.

870 around $400 anywhere.

So it sounds like someone kept you from spending $1400 on an $1150 deal.

[quote name="Dolomite_supafly" post="1083550" timestamp="1387898873"]If you decide to pass on the safes please PM the contact info for them.[/quote]I was suppose to know for sure this coming thursday but the wife was called into work so it will be friday or sat before I know any more and that if they dont sell before then. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I would by the garand, safes can be bought any time and the cz82's are still out there also. the garand will be worth more in the long run.  the folks at cmp say they will be sold out of garands in 2-3 years and do not expect to get any more in from the army or over seas.

WELL THE Garand is gone, im passing on the safes and the cz82 is going to have to wiat. The wife finaly decided to go for the storm/bugout shelter this spring, so i'll be saving the funds for our new hangout, although today  I did score a 33 round mag for my G19. Yall have a great day.