Bought my first Glock today!

rugerla1

The polished slide is slick, but it's growing on me. Still no problem operating the slide where the serrated lines are. The polished barrel is sweet as hell. These are camera pictures so I can't do much adjusting like some of the professional photography I see on here from some of you guys. But hopefully you can see a little bit of what I'm talking about.

IMAG0427_zps328e810c.jpg

IMAG0426_zps7133cf63.jpg

IMAG0425_zps10db38e4.jpg

IMAG0428_zps0a20793f.jpg

Edited by rugerla1
  • 9 months later...

Good job on the Glock..!!!!  I had 3 but I'm down to 2 Glocks now because I had 2 in 9mm. I will have a G27 as soon as I find the one I want. I have a 34 that's a dream to shoot and very accurate. I love 'em!!!

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 1

Good job on the Glock..!!!!  I had 3 but I'm down to 2 Glocks now because I had 2 in 9mm. I will have a G27 as soon as I find the one I want. I have a 34 that's a dream to shoot and very accurate. I love 'em!!!

Thanks Randall!

I want a 19 next. Even though the wife won't share her 9mm ammo that I bought. So time for a his and her's 9mm ammo boxes lmao

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1

Oh yeah.  19's are sweet. I've got a friend that's saving up for one right now. One good thing is 9mm ammo has returned and even at Academy the prices are good. I've seen some Monarch 50 round boxes for $12.99 and that's brass, not aluminum.

Yeah, I wanna say I saw 250 round boxes of UMC for $69.99 at Academy the other day. I haven't really looked for any because the wife hasn't been to the range since Daddy Disappearing Season started. That's what her and my daughter call deer season LOL

Yeah, I wanna say I saw 250 round boxes of UMC for $69.99 at Academy the other day. I haven't really looked for any because the wife hasn't been to the range since Daddy Disappearing Season started. That's what her and my daughter call deer season LOL

Yup....good time to stock up!  That goes for venison too! I'm crappie fishing every chance I get. My freezer is pretty light on them right now, but I'll get it filled back up.

• Like 1

Yea Glocks can grow on you.  This is my little collection of 7, it all started about 20 years ago with a G17.  I only have one more to go to complete this collection, the most common, the G19.  Just waiting for it land in my lap!  Maybe later in life I will ad a 17L and a 24 to the collection, but right now not interested in the long slides. 

All are Gen 2.  L to R beginning at the top, 17, 21, 31, missing 19, 22, 32, and 20, and 23.  

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/20140407_113328_zpsb427e55b.jpg.html]20140407_113328_zpsb427e55b.jpg[/URL]

• Like 1

Yea Glocks can grow on you.  This is my little collection of 7, it all started about 20 years ago with a G17.  I only have one more to go to complete this collection, the most common, the G19.  Just waiting for it land in my lap!  Maybe later in life I will ad a 17L and a 24 to the collection, but right now not interested in the long slides. 

All are Gen 2.  L to R beginning at the top, 17, 21, 31, missing 19, 22, 32, and 20, and 23.  

20140407_113328_zpsb427e55b.jpg

I want a picture like that! :up:
  • 1 year later...

Well, I bought my 2nd Glock today  :clap:

I've been wanting one for a long time. Finally picked one up yesterday and just cleaned and lubed it for the first time. I'm hoping to get to run some rounds through it really soon.

Glock 19 Gen 4

20160416_153953_zpsb3kfcf03.jpg

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1

You will find you will save a pile of money because there is no need to ever own another gun. I would call Glock for price to refinish because their Tennifer

Finish puts a polymer in pores to keep it from rusting.I had one done years ago,looked new and was low cost. Glock will also replace all parts in slide

for free while they have it.