Nashville Show

I wasn't really looking for anything but reloading stuff from Sam/David, so I wasn't pricing ammo or guns. I did see a few crates of Mosins. Maybe a little high on those.

The show wasn't in its normal location- it was across the street by the 'cow milking area', if you know where that is. It felt really cramped in there to me.
I quit going to the Nashville show when they started charging for parking. It was always a smaller show, rarely any good deals, but I used to go a few times just to browse and kill time. Then when I looked at the gas money, time, parking, and admission I realized I was dropping around $50 for the privilege of leaving empty handed, so that was it. The Lebanon show isn't much better but it's close to home, and has free parking, so I go to it most times. Murfreesboro was the best show I've been to in the past year. Looking forward to meeting David again soon, lots more to buy.
You would think they (goodman or a smart promoter)would find a new location for a gun show by now.

I haven't found a reason to go back there unless I want to see dlm and Sam and that's it. Now that hville show is gone Murfreesboro show will only get bigger and hopefully better. I see some good potential for a Nashville show but the build it and they'll come thing is a thing of the past. Sorry I couldn't give you a report. It was probably SOS as usual. Bone handled knives. Nazi junk,over priced everything, a couple of nice dealers w pistols and ammo out, surrounded by the odor of BO and asscrack all for 13 bucks pre purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
Guest reillyt868

Does anyone think the days of finding a deal at a Gun Show will ever some back? Like said above tired of wasting $10-$20 and my time pushing through the crowd for nothing but MSRP.

No deals at gun shows, msrp for all of the impulsive buyers. I've bought 2 pistols in 8 years at gun shows. Both were on Sunday 10 mins before the end of show whereas I got a fair deal. Fair but not phenomenal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.