What gun are you?

Guest TankerHC

Squirt Gun.  usually all wet, annoying and out of ammo when you really need it.

(eta - OK, I really took it, and got the M2 Browning.  Probably was right the first time.) 

Edited by R_Bert

[quote name="t.bird" post="1114923" timestamp="1393049036"]Your Result: [url="http://military.discovery.com/tv-shows/ultimate-weapons/videos/ultimate-weapons-mcmillan-tac-50-sniper-rifle.htm"]McMillan TAC-50[/url] sa-what-gun-tac50-500x227.jpg Discretion, patience, and attention to detail are your most outstanding characteristics. Although you don't like the spotlight you will however act in the face of buffoonery.[/quote/] Me too JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

[quote name="hipower" post="1115133" timestamp="1393099167"]Ok, this time I answered honestly (lol), and I'm an AK47 Now that makes a lot more sense for my lazy butt,[/quote] What, the TAC-50 wasn't good enough for you!? I thought we had to stick together as teams here... Edited by t.bird

What, the TAC-50 wasn't good enough for you!? I thought we had to stick together as teams here...

Well, I kind cheated on the question about crepes and cockroaches, so I thought I'd better fess up.

I really would sprinkle a little sugar on my crepes and howl for maintenance for the cockroack eradication brigade.

Edited by hipower
Guest Bolt_Overide

Like the Ma Deuce you don't do anything halfway. Whether it is work or play you put in 110% and lay it on heavy. Just ease up a little on the hair gel.

AK 47

sa-what-gun-ak-47-500x181.jpg

Trusty, flexible, reliable, and no frills, you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty to get the job done. You'd make a great Scout Leader, or outhouse technician.

Edited by vontar