Malaysian Plane Missing After Take Off

Guest Lowbuster

Not an s but a 5, I did take out enough for 100 members to be lifetime members, and I don't care if there's a bone frag the size of a quarter, I want my pelican case funeral w honors. There's also a provision in the policy for 50 members to attend the tonto "bubba" Goldstein convention complete w nymph attendees. Better find my phone .... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

I hope you have the find my iphone app
Someone on reddit had the best tin foil hat theory yet...

Plane was hijacked by Chinese hating terrorists and shot down by aggressive Chinese pilots after MH370 failed to identify themselves.

And China is covering it up. Edited by mcordell

"Aviation experts believe the aircraft flew for a total of five hours, using data that was automatically sent to the ground from the plane's engines.

The paper goes on to say that US counter-terrorism officials are looking at the possibility a pilot or passenger diverted the plane to an undisclosed location after turning off its transponders to stop it being detected"

Based on this new info the plane could be anywhere in this area

2hhd8wh.jpg

Edited by mcordell
Guest TankerHC

"Aviation experts believe the aircraft flew for a total of five hours, using data that was automatically sent to the ground from the plane's engines.

The paper goes on to say that US counter-terrorism officials are looking at the possibility a pilot or passenger diverted the plane to an undisclosed location after turning off its transponders to stop it being detected"

Based on this new info the plane could be anywhere in this area

2hhd8wh.jpg

This is at least some good news for the families. But they are still looking for the airliner that was stolen months ago in an insurance dispute. This plane will not be taking off again. They can hide it if it hasn't crashed but they can't get it back off the ground. Too many satellites watching and too many team's waiting and hunting. But I find it hard to believe that they just stole a single aircraft and are hiding it. Why?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

This is at least some good news for the families. But they are still looking for the airliner that was stolen months ago in an insurance dispute. This plane will not be taking off again. They can hide it if it hasn't crashed but they can't get it back off the ground. Too many satellites watching and too many team's waiting and hunting. But I find it hard to believe that they just stole a single aircraft and are hiding it. Why?

IDK, if this was planned correctly and they had a place to land/hide then they know there will be a large search issued. So they could be prepared and have paint and new numbers ready to be applied - fake numbers won't hold up forever but could for a bit to allow them to move the plane.

Yes it is far fetched, but if the plane was taken then who knows how far their plans extend.

Fwiw
Something the media has not posted but was made known in proc news is that that airline has not posted a profit since 2010 and is currently 351 million dollars in the hole. I've got a friend whose been vacationing in china he said the Chinese are unusually " really pissed" about this in a bad way,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster
Guest TankerHC

Fwiw
Something the media has not posted but was made known in proc news is that that airline has not posted a profit since 2010 and is currently 351 million dollars in the hole. I've got a friend whose been vacationing in china he said the Chinese are unusually " really pissed" about this in a bad way,

I wouldn't think it would be insurance. The other plane that was stolen was empty and they think they know who flew off with it. Pilots posing as maintenance guys for a British insurance company. Stealing a plane load of people though?

[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1124001" timestamp="1394716075"]Fwiw Something the media has not posted but was made known in proc news is that that airline has not posted a profit since 2010 and is currently 351 million dollars in the hole. I've got a friend whose been vacationing in china he said the Chinese are unusually " really pissed" about this in a bad way, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.[/quote] Well they sure as hell won't be turning any profit in the future. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's a fact for sure, we know the idiots from lizard lick didn't repo their jet, but I also wonder who or how the airline / jet was insured or paid for. Boeing surely didn't just give it to em..we know what usually happens when any business is that far in debt. At any given time everyone in the world is playing peek a boo and hide n seek at a higher level. An elephant runs through the playing field and no one says a word...strange as hell..oh well....

[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1124006" timestamp="1394717792"]That's a fact for sure, we know the idiots from lizard lick didn't repo their jet, but I also wonder who or how the airline / jet was insured or paid for. Boeing surely didn't just give it to em..we know what usually happens when any business is that far in debt. At any given time everyone in the world is playing peek a boo and hide n seek at a higher level. An elephant runs through the playing field and no one says a word...strange as hell..oh well.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.[/quote] But still, I think a more probable indicator of a bankrupt airline from a third world country is catastrophic failure due to poor maintenance related to poorly trained, underpaid and understaffed ground crew as opposed to crazy conspiracy. I'm a horses, not zebras guy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't think it would be insurance. The other plane that was stolen was empty and they think they know who flew off with it. Pilots posing as maintenance guys for a British insurance company. Stealing a plane load of people though?

It's not stealing if it's yours ;)

This continues to get stranger

Troy McCullough ?@TroyWSJ 9m
Major breaking development: U.S. says #MH370 flight was airborne for hours after vanishing, according to engine data. http://on.wsj.com/1njf3mH

Not to mention no debri has been found at the site from the satellite

According to "two people familiar with the details". Presumably, "Top men"...

• Like 1

It takes more than a paint job and new
numbers. Besides, if a transponder is turned off,
it doesn't render an object that size invisible, but
just turns off its identity. It can still be picked up
by radar.
If it was stolen, it was a masterful job that could
be a movie plot in some Hollywood writer's mind,
so I will still go with it having blown up or crashed.
The other is just too exotic to think.

You can get below radar by getting behind the radio horizon (by reducing altitude). That can be easily calculated if you know the height of the radar antenna and the distance, especially over water.

[quote name="mikegideon" post="1124062" timestamp="1394723898"]You can get below radar by getting behind the radio horizon (by reducing altitude). That can be easily calculated if you know the height of the radar antenna and the distance, especially over water.[/quote] All you have to do is somehow silence every person who witnesses a gigantic passenger aircraft flying at treetop level where there is no airport near that area. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guest TankerHC

Me being incredulous.  "THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY HAS THE CAPABILITY TO TRACK A DATA STREAM FROM AN AIRLINER ENGINE FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY AFTER THE TRANSPONDERS WERE TURNED OFF AND THE PLANE HAS VANISHED?!! HOLY CRAP!!"

Sorry but I consider that technologically awesome. Anyone have that software open source?

Me being incredulous.  "THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY HAS THE CAPABILITY TO TRACK A DATA STREAM FROM AN AIRLINER ENGINE FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY AFTER THE TRANSPONDERS WERE TURNED OFF AND THE PLANE HAS VANISHED?!! HOLY CRAP!!"

Sorry but I consider that technologically awesome. Anyone have that software open source?

The system is built into the airplane and the engine management software.  It's a normal thing for any modern jet engine, particularly the really big expensive ones on a jumbo jet.  The engine management computer sends data on it's operating parameters back to the manufacturer/operator via satellite transmissions so they can anticipate any problems and schedule maintenance so the airplane doesn't suffer a failure and get stranded somewhere it can't be readily fixed. 

The OnStar app where your car talks to your phone does the same thing.